Rifle or Handgun

Lyper

Provider
I just noticed that the handgun from the terminal only use 1 bullet for one fire... does it is more economic or the apalo is more&?&? i got an apalo and a omegatron 103... but the omegatron eat all my profit and i dont know what to do:( does the handgun from terminal is a good choice or i keep the apalo... does it raise the same skill&?&? I dont know what to do... HEELP MEEE ;) ;)

Hand gun has shorter range, and does less damage.

You're going to be throwing money at this game for a long while before you get enough skills to keep your losses to a minimum, unless you get lucky.
Just keep at it with the opalo to get those skills up... maybe using an A103 is a bit too much for you right now. You should stick to just the opalo on exarosaurs and snablesnots for now.... no amp !

If your unsure, then Rifle is your answer. You should only choose to skills hand-guns if your a Pistol-Man. :laugh:. And as The Mighty said ... Rifle's have longer range, so you can make more damage to a creature before it hits you.

if u wanne complete mentorship then handgun is only 1900 and rifle is 2k i use myself a handgun more fun then a rifle becouse the longer the range the more the target move u more u miss if there are hills :D

i switched to handgun when i realised how much cheaper a maddox IV would be than all the better rifles. i get more evade using a handgun cause i get hit more, and an a105 slapped on a wall handgun makes it do about the same damage per shot as an opalo and a103.

if you think you are gonna switch to handgun, i suggest you do it soon, rather than skilling all that rifle that you might never use. i know i barely ever use a rifle anymore except for like one shot sometimes to call a mob out of a pack and that is usually just a marber.

Back