Rl Money u havnt depoed

nusling

Young
Nus Nusling ling
Hei ,

Has anyone Else tryed that Ma have taken hold on some Money From your RL bank account u havnt depoed ?
I notices todat that they have on my bank account .. checked Transfer and my bank account it dont fits .. More Taken Money from Ma then my transfer say :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hmm, that part is automated so thats really strange :eyecrazy: just send an sc, if there was an issue they will fix it. They are not an evil company.. Unless you consider taking our identity by calling our avatars "Me" and making us squint to read chat evil :rolleyes:

well ahve taken sc , but they dont anwser me back and it really makes me mad :mad:

Yeah that would be pretty annoying... :(

Thing is it might be a bit slower because it's to do with depo, also they might be busy now with SC about the UI, but they will deal with it though.. Hope it wasn't too much :(

Well was enough rl to my bank account is empty now

Double charges did happen and were resolved in the past - this and this posts might be of your interest.

well wasnt same amount they have taken so weird

do you have a gold card? maybe someone logged on on website and ur ava if its that much money

Sorry to hear this Nus :/

Yes i have GC .. so none have hacked me , and u have to use a code from my visa Card to depo , and it shows not on transfer but is on hold in the Bank to ma

Back