Road trippin

macca

Old
Andrew macca Macdonald
Lucky enough to get a car, bought one perhaps, raced it even?

I was lucky, so.. even though they need a shot of nitros or a V8 heart transplant they still go down hills!
I'm looking for a down hill track to speed up the action, have you found any?

What are you doing with your car?

macca
p.s. I did make it across:)

a good place for a race:)
rocktropia, downhill insanity

136175, 86369, 772 is the start

there is a track...but hey....the rules are simple just get down to the tp at city of dreams any way you can!

speed is good, more speed is better:)

p.s. you can drive in the big service centre at the city of dreams!

Last edited:
yeah mate good spots on TI

and also was an interesting drive from twin peaks west.

But I can't get it to spawn on CP, seems u cant drive inthe domes or control room up there. Says can not spawn vehicle indoors or something.

Not sure why but prob for the best decayt would be a bitch there :)

Hrm, where is that bridge in the second picture? Don't ever recall seeing it on my travels. :scratch2:

A few good downhill tracks are around the Argus area. North of Argus is a large mountain with a service centre on the top and leading up to it is a long downhill winding road. Quite fun to drive down! Also there's the road at the other side of PvP1 East of Argus. As you exit the PvP zone via the road, there's another mountain pass with some very nice slopes (and views!) either side of it.

I cracked a few days ago and bought a car. Figured it would give a long time of good cheap fun so was worth the 3xx PED I paid for it - cheaper than an average days hunting. ;) At the moment just driving around places on Calypso I've never visited before and to finally see the planets scenery at a half decent speed! Also doing free TP runs / taxi service for people. I may not be the best driver, nor guarantee safety.... but you get there in the end. :p

I have been loving some of the drives on Eudoria.

I've been running a circuit around Twin Peaks up to Fort Ares, and then from Jason to Twin Peaks that is a lot of fun.

Twin Peaks over to Eurus is also a nice quick race.

Took a drive through the hills south of Cape Corinth as well, and it was fun dodging through the itumatrox and atrox along the way. :)

Drove along the coast up near North Space Base, and am planning some kind of drive over to Athena Spaceport sometime in the near future.

There are two racetracks up eastward and a little north of New Switzerland. An easier track below and a more difficult track with a merp infestation on the western side up above.

Haven't tried the track around Genesis Amethera, isn't there a track there through the buildings?

These things are so much fun! :) I really have to wonder if they didn't have vehicles running around on this map while they created it for VU 10.0. Or perhaps they've been updating the tracks and roads since, but these roads are perfect for these little Valkyries.

bridge

The bridge is around 397, 487 NE of LA 21:)

he he he he he he he he, I'm huntin me some critters....just hide behind this bush and...

go go go.......

UH OH!, MA why cant I shoot them???

too late, why didnt I get the hummer???

OOOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOo

RUN!!!!.......or just stand there..... makes no difference:))

Will have to check that bridge out!

Stopped hunting , more like me a cab driver now ; )

Ps, Fruit is plentyful

This game is alive again :) I like the buzz at twins and even sweatcamp

showing ones rides, just as i did in rl once :cool:

'Drove along the coast up near North Space Base, and am planning some kind of drive over to Athena Spaceport sometime in the near future.

the roads around athena are fun. Also the highest spot on the planet (I think) is on top of the tower at 72084, 67978, 912 SE Athena. you can drive off the tower and race downhill to the tp:)

Back