Price Check Robot Easter Bunny, Gold Pet

ocpanda

Guardian
Society
Natural Born Killers
Overcooked OC Panda
I haven't trained or sold a pet in quite some time, so I am not sure what this one might be worth. I have fully fed it and will start leveling it but am not sure I want to see it through the unlocks. Any help on determining value is appreciated!

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

its value will be mostly based on how many gold bunny will be pulled/how many willing to sell vs how the demand from those who didnt get it themselves for X reason.
Atm its value is how much someone willing to pay for it now and if you are willing to let go for that.

Is buffs same for silver/gold/redulite bunnies?
I asking about Crit Dmg + 10%

Energy / h = Nutrio / h
?
if so its
0.4 ped nutrio / hour for +10% crit dmg
1.05 ped nutrio / hour for 32m autoloot

Last edited:
Energy / h = Nutrio / h
?
if so its
0.4 ped nutrio / hour for +10% crit dmg
1.05 ped nutrio / hour for 32m autoloot
Yes, it’s 1:1 I believe

Pet autoloot is handy when killing for small samples , and also when loot becomes unreachable.

There are only cosmetic differences between the bunnies, different color. Some people will have preferences and may be willing to pay more.
As for price, most noobs will be able to obtain one but not many of them will have the peds and time commitment to level it up to 60 for the 10% crit dmg. Besides 10% crit dmg is only important at a certain level/dps level.

Sophie pet used to sell for 2-2.5k ped at lvl 32, for its exact autoloot that these bunnies have. MA just screwed over Sophie owners, though there is slight difference from Sophie stats and this bunny. The sophie pet is slightly cheaper to use the autoloot, due to slightly lower base metabolic rate.
It will all depend how many choose to level it and willing to sell it at lvl 60 for the crit % dmg.

There's a lot of tezla owners who already have 10% crit dmg and even 13% crit dmg at lvl 80. It should also be said that it will take significantly longer to level this bunny because of only 20% focus regen and pretty low energy/hour.
Tezlapet has 50% focus regen and a 285 nutrio/h. Totaling 300 metabolic rate, this makes it level quite fast but also quite expensive to level up, from level 1 to 80 a tezlapet is expected to use around 3.1k PED TT nutriobar.

Last edited:
They are only cosmetic differences between the bunnies, different color. Some people will have preferences and may be willing to pay more.
As for price, most noobs will be able to obtain one but not many of them will have the peds and time commitment to level it up to 60 for the 10% crit dmg. Besides 10% crit dmg is only important at a certain level/dps level.

Sophie pet used to sell for 2-2.5k ped at lvl 32, for its exact autoloot that these bunnies have. MA just screwed over Sophie owners, though there is slight difference from Sophie stats and this bunny. The sophie pet is slightly cheaper to use the autoloot, due to slightly lower base metabolic rate.
It will all depend how many choose to level it and willing to sell it at lvl 60 for the crit % dmg.

There's a lot of tezla owners who already have 10% crit dmg and even 13% crit dmg at lvl 80. It should also be said that it will take significantly longer to level this bunny because of only 20% focus regen and pretty low energy/hour.
Tezlapet has 50% focus regen and a 285 nutrio/h. Totaling 300 metabolic rate, this makes it level quite fast but also quite expensive to level up, from level 1 to 80 a tezlapet is expected to use around 3.1k PED TT nutriobar.
Thank you Sub very well put together post. By xmas mayhem i hope my bunny will have crit10% 🤣

There are only cosmetic differences between the bunnies, different color. Some people will have preferences and may be willing to pay more.

Thank you very much for the detailed response.

Pet autoloot is handy when killing for small samples , and also when loot becomes unreachable.
but a pill is cheaper..

Back