Robot Filters

Mephisto

Hatchling
Society
De La Troids - Cadets
Dark Mephisto TheTayrant
hey everyone i need to know about this Robot filters are they rear drop right now or just a normal drop and what the price on that Robot Filters THX

It's a new Item, can you post some info & screenies please so It can be added to Wiki?

Thanks.

Is it just me, or can they not be stacked? I have three different stacks of them now because it seems I can't put them together.. yet they are looted in a stack. I also tried taking one off of one of the stacks and putting it back onto the stack and I couldn't. :confused: :scratch:

Centech said:
Is it just me, or can they not be stacked? I have three different stacks of them now because it seems I can't put them together.. yet they are looted in a stack. I also tried taking one off of one of the stacks and putting it back onto the stack and I couldn't. :confused: :scratch:

Had the same problem, I tt'd mine before I knew they had a markup. If I have a few new ones I will try again, maybe drop one stack on the ground with other stack in inventory and pick first stack up and hope they get together.
Because when I loot them they do stack up together.

Centech said:

Yeh I have that problem with them too, very annoying. Actually I have tons of weird new robot shit and its cluttering up my storage as I dont know if its worth anything or not, and to make things worse some of the new stuff sounds very much like old stuff ("robot gyro" and "robot gyro unit" spring to mind).

I have the same problem with being unable to stack these. I filed a support case about it this morning, although as yet no response (not surprised, guess they've been flooded with cases lately).

Trabin.

Same here.. I'm afraid to TT anything but the residue at this point. It's a shame, 'cause I go on a bot hunt and do pretty well, but feel like I lost since I just store a couple hundred peds worth of materials that I don't know what to do with.

thx for all the info guys. now at least i know there cheap :p

I just noticed the stacking issue is fixed now. :)

Back