Robot mobilization!

cyphyr

Guardian
cyphyr trueman heart
EBN: Robot mobilization! 14 Mar 2006

The Imperial Government today issued a warning to all colonists on Calypso. Agents from the Intelligence Services have reported huge robot forces assembling around the Akbal-Cimi systems. The reports include information about new models utilizing new technologies that allow greater numbers to be teleported to Calypso. The Imperial Government urges all citizens to be extra vigilant when traveling outside the protected outposts on Calypso. Try to move in groups where possible and never travel unarmed. Together again we must face an increased robot threat and secure mankind's future on Calypso.

The above is from the client loader .....
Anything happening yet?
cyphyr

hmmm... :( Maby time to buy 6a plates before the prises rises more...

:girl:

prolly have a problem with my client loader i can't see it :confused:

Thug Life said:

Hit "REFRESH" :) ... It's there;)

No No NOOOO!!!!

The one day I work out of the week and this happens. Dammit my luck :mad:

I hope my crew kills some bots in my behalf today, you bet I'm gonna come home from work straight to PE.... OKay.... only 8 hrs to go... you can make it..... :censored: :banghead:

Please someone kill a bot in my behalf and post a pic... *sniff*

Sharyn said:
Hit "REFRESH" :) ... It's there;)

already done :D like 100 click on refresh :laugh:

Thug Life said:

Same here. Still talking about the Entropian :confused:

Thug Life said:
already done :D like 100 click on refresh :laugh:

Autoclitt-ers, ey? :rofl:

...then maybe the robots will only come for some "special" ppl :tongue2:

Pant said:
Same here. Still talking about the Entropian :confused:

same thing here, last release 02 mar 2006

try refresh, I got it on both

Now I need to find a way of swapping my plates over double quick when I need them ... hmmmm, wanders off pondering the possibilites

Um....Yo Scorp!!! I need meh 6a`s back........ :rolleyes:

I can confirm that it is there, appeared after I refreshed the page...keep trying. :D

JackFree said:
I can confirm that it is there, appeared after I refreshed the page...keep trying. :D

There now, odd it took so long for some of us.

Pant said:
There now, odd it took so long for some of us.

still nothing, *2-Pac you're a stupid spammer* :wise:

refresh refresh refresh... may fell asleep with this :S

Looks like it might be a good time to sell my Sala....opening offers at TT+10K :D (only joking!!!)

Mathayus said:
refresh refresh refresh... may fell asleep with this :S

Here you, in case your refresh isn't working...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

now stop refreshing and go kill some bots! :D

Good hunting and Good Loot!

you're right, i got the message for like 5min, now i don't see it anymore :laugh:

Thug Life said:
you're right, i got the message for like 5min, now i don't see it anymore :laugh:

Robot invasion force... ....jamming... ...communications satelites... :D

now i got it :D time to finish my vigi set and go for some uber :dunce:

oh noes alot of no loots !

I am so glad I recently invested in sala kit with full 6a plates :D

I've been hunting bots for some time now and still no globals :(

Maybe this will change - roll on the hunt. Any idea where these new forces are located?

Can someone post the ClientLoader url please as it differs from navigating in a browser.

Thanks

Has anyone ingame seen anything yet??? Stuck at work at the moment but can't wait to get home and slip into my Sala :D
Can't beleive I have to work late tonight though :mad:

Nothing yet, I would imagine MA gonna let the word get out for a few days, then prolly an attack on a city. It DOES say that their GROUPING so I would think a few days..... :tongue2:

EBN: Atrox Herds Sighted 30 Jan 2006Imperial Zoological Scouts have reported that large Atrox herds are massing at different locations all over Calypso. Pheromone sensors have picked up high concentrations with readings going off the scale in certain areas. This situation will of course be monitored in future reports from the Entropia Broadcast Network.

Maybe the bots were a bit stronger than the mighty atrox family and vaporized them :S

A bit strange, I just refreshed the page and its the old one again. It seems some cache server somewhere is not doing it's job. So keep refreshing and stop when you get the new content :rolleyes:

me too proper, think they are just quoting the entropian?

Back