Robot Space Craft

-Archangel-

Old Alpha
Robot SpaceCraft

This 1st is reserve to edit once I get all the information I still need to make this worth it

Below it is what I got so far

So far I have to thank for this info to Stoikow, Zefram, Cauldren that chat with me, and a few others that I'll take info from their posts.

Last edited:
(still working on it, give me more time)

Ok

Here how it starts:

You need to go mine for Minerals or Enmatter.
(most of the non-miners are trying enmatter since the probes have half the cost of a bomb)

Then if you get lucky you might sometimes get a strange finding.
(I haven't found one yet).
Usually it will be far ( from 150 to 400 range)

0001_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2911&c=20

I know of people that found their without having a robot in 1000 range.
So it doesn't mean that it only happens in the areas that usually have robots.
The advise that I get from miners is that you just don't need to be very anxious about it because sooner or later you'll find one if you are mining a lot.
So far I haven't met anybody that found one in Amethera, but that might be because they don't mine there because of the taxes.

If you happen to get the strage signal you'll go to a place that has what it seems to be a lunar lander.
Around this there might be some robots guarding it (but it might be none)

0002_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2912&c=20

(this pics were taken from EP thank you to Devon Serendipita)

Once you kill the robots arround it.
Come close to it.
You'll find a red buttom that you have to press.

0003_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2913&c=20

Be carefull thought:

Selina 'Malice' (De Silva posted at EP) said:
*Story: I found the 'signal' and saw the thingy in the screenie. can't claim, so my little molisk Phil said, hmmn why not press the red button.

-He press the button, got a HoF 'Phil examined...'

Then after he press the button, i pressed it too... and it blew up Crying or Very sad

Can someone explain how you loot the 'beacon'? Is it on the platform? I don't get it.. how come mine blew up Evil or Very Mad

*PS: Phil returned the 50peds to me (So kind of him ^_^)
*Also: BEWARE, other players whom aren't the original 'detector' can claim the 50peds...

So it is possible for anybody (well it might be needed that he is in team with you, don't know that yet) to claim the Global. (and they might not be your friends and return the loot to you)

This global will be constitued of 2 possible things
Just 50 PEDs
or 27 PEDs and a tt= 23 PED Robot Beacon

Here is a screenshot of a Robot Beacon.
0004_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2914&c=20
(edited the screenshot because it wasn't mine and I don't want to share this info without his permission, thanks Netstalker and Cauldren)

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Your next step is to go the the location that says in the Robot Beacon
Equip the Robot Beacon and left click to call a ship.

0005_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2915&c=20

0006_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2916&c=20

0007_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2918&c=20

0008_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2921&c=20

It is my advise that you let the holder of the Robot Beacon to go up there first.
One of the times I got there first and the Navigation Transponder Unit didn't appear.

Once you get up there you'll find in the middle of a small room a Navigation Transponder Unit.

0009_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2922&c=20

If you aren't the holder of the Robot Beacon and try to operate it (select and left click it)
You'll get the following message:
"it looks like a beacon could be fitted in this unit"

We don't know what we did wrong but we didn't pass this stage :(

Netstalker already had been there for some time trying to figure how it works before we got there.
And he traded the Beacon to Cauldren.
Which tried everything and didn't had any luck.
(He was able to get on top of the Navigation Transponder Unit but I think it was a glitch since neither me nor Netstalker were)
We assumed that the dungeon was busy and that somebody else was inside it.
Sure would like some feedback on the people that actually succeded.

So Beacons can be traded and the new owner can call the ship

If you happen to get better luck than we did this is what you'll be finding up there (I'm not yet coping the content of the following threads since I want to enter a ship before doing so)

it was been posted here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3608&page=1&pp=10&highlight=space
(thanks to ZarathustrA, Orion and Daula)

Last edited:
Now the chat that I had with Stoikow and that allow me to find out a lot :wise:

1)
You can go there in team , the team can be of people of diferent socs.

[The example would be Zefram and Gem experience]
[I'm too blame of this since it was I that inform Zefram that he could take a team mate up there to help him

2)It is wise to take somebody with you.
That's because there are lots of boxes up there and you'll only have 5 minutes or so to open them all and it takes 10 seconds each.
The first time he got there with a team of 5 people they weren't able to open them all.

He guess that the minimun is 8 people to open them all (they took more than 5 the 2nd time, not sure if it was 8 )

Also because if you die up there you can't go back and the trip is over, with more people you get better chances to fight them too.

Sonne trip ended prematurelly because of this.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3681&highlight=robot

[But I'm not sure if increasing the number of people in team won't also increase the dificulty of the robots inside]
That might be related to the number of people in the team :confused: ; the level of skills of the people in the team :confused: ; the level of skills of the holder of the beacon :confused: ; or the the level of skills of the finder of the beacon.

They say that found warriors 8 there and from Daula post I don't think such a big resistance was up there.

3)
Not some really bad news:
In terms of the loot the trip wasn't worth it for them.

That is because the robots up there didn't carry any loot and they had to kill dozens and dozens of them (he said hundreads)

Besides some tt junk pistols and blades they also found furniture (models not seen before)

4)
I mentioned the trip that Gem and Zefram took yesterday:
In it they say that they found a robot that they couldn't kill because it seemed to be inside the wall.
And they had to T back to Eudoria

Some wise words from mjukis were :
was it the mazy level? very dark and bluish?
it's kind of hard to find your way in there the first time and there's one that seems to be inside the wall but there's a way around to reach the next room and teleporter

It could be just a bug but explore has much as you can :wise:

This is all for now.
When I get better info I'll edit this for better porpuse.

I hope that you get more luck than the people that I teached that teams can go up there.

Last edited:
And this too was reserve since it seems that I can't add that many images to a post.

I hope you enjoyed what I gathered so far.

:D

Last edited:
Funny,I havent mined for over a year and I found one without mining :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:

how'd you find it then? just simply loot from a mob, or a robot?

Hi same Problem here :(

Hi yes I had unluck while trying this Quest too.

For me it was not possible to aim on any of those Drone because they seem to be stucking or standing inside a wall :(

So Its definately a Problem from MA and they should fix this soon as possible please :wise:

and maybe I did not whine here, but I think its only a fair gesture from MA if they give those who had this problem a new Chance to make the Quest again without stucking Drones or to give some Compensation.

Because I really think : getting this Luck to find this Beacon and getting a Quest did not happen very often to us I think, and then....... loosing because of MA Problems inside the Quest or maybe Server orientated CTDs is hell horrible and not fair :cussing:

Marco, if you read this, please it would be a really nice Thing if you can give us another Chance or to give some little Compensation :bowdown:

..... because its definately a Problem different players had in same Quests and you prolly can read about it inside this posts here :thumbup:

And you all who had same Problem while making this BOT Quest please post in here..... that way Marco will maybe read some more about this problem !!!

It will be discussed on the Monday meeting. I will convey what is stated here, but as always, if you have problems you must file a support case, as that is MA's number one source and evaluation of any bugs/problems in PE.

gurkha said:
how'd you find it then? just simply loot from a mob, or a robot?

No,I just saw some drones spawning at a place they never spawn at and then I saw the spacecraft and examined it and got the beacon + 27peds

But I start to lean more and more towards that I "stole" it from some miner since there was some bombs and probes that wasnt used on the ground (unpickable though)

Knuckles said:
No,I just saw some drones spawning at a place they never spawn at and then I saw the spacecraft and examined it and got the beacon + 27peds

But I start to lean more and more towards that I "stole" it from some miner since there was some bombs and probes that wasnt used on the ground (unpickable though)

I see, feel sorry for that miner though! :laugh:

When you go up take a full team with you, I'm curious to see if there's any impressive items in those boxes, and with 10 well coordinated people you should be able to get most of them.

?

did i understant right or not, does beacon destroy or not after its used?
can you uset it again? or have it to be traded someone else so it can be used again? or or? :confused:

Monroe said:
did i understant right or not, does beacon destroy or not after its used?
can you uset it again? or have it to be traded someone else so it can be used again? or or? :confused:

One time use, can be traded before use, so anybody can use it, but only once.

hope that helped :)

I just got one of these. Mine was 50 ped version. I wasnt mining either. Just running back from troy outpost to PA and it was on the beach. Click and 50 ped!

Suicide

Can we keep the beacon for as long as we want or does it disappear from our inventory after a day or something?

sounds exciting

Knuckles said:

lol. Finders keepers :D

Suicide said:
I just got one of these. Mine was 50 ped version. I wasnt mining either. Just running back from troy outpost to PA and it was on the beach. Click and 50 ped!

Suicide

Yeah. It sucked, because we were in a Team on the way back from Robot Hunting and the loot isn't shared.

He was off scoffing food and stumbled on it while I kept running. He's such a lucky bugger. :(

Oh well. Maybe next time.

All sounds very interesting though.

Marco|MindArk said:
It will be discussed on the Monday meeting. I will convey what is stated here, but as always, if you have problems you must file a support case, as that is MA's number one source and evaluation of any bugs/problems in PE.

Hi Marco !!!

weeeee thanx for the nice and fast answer about this problem, and yes I have already written a Supportcase about it yesterday :)

Would be great if you find the time to check it ;)

+ rep for the fast answer :thumbup: Thanx !!!

Found one today. On Amethera. :wise:

Sweet, I was hoping they would be on amethra

were you near any bots?

There was one bot, which tried to attack me. But it automatically got killed. dunno how. :confused:

Btw, the loot was 50 ped cash.

I found 3 Space Ships allready and always from Ore Mining. Can you find them by Enmatter Mining too ?

Sadly all Time just 50 Ped

Yes. Can be found both by enm and ore minings. I've found once in both. same 50 ped cash.

Knuckles said:

i know how he found it

maybe some noob that cant kill drones found spaceship and when he saw it he runed from there and u taked it...
its 100%

You can examine storage containers?
I thought it were only robot spacecrafts :rolleyes:

StorageContainer.png

Floor said:
You can examine storage containers?
I thought it were only robot spacecrafts :rolleyes:

StorageContainer.png

Yea I saw the same thing and a bunch of "wtf's" echoed thru soc chat. I think its one of the storage containers in space that you open up after you've defeated the boss.

Nerishimo said:
Yea I saw the same thing and a bunch of "wtf's" echoed thru soc chat. I think its one of the storage containers in space that you open up after you've defeated the boss.
Thats exactly what it is :D

I have noticed that the type of loot dropping from the Robot Space crafts has been changing. It used to be either 50 Peds or XX Peds plus a beacon totaling 50 peds.
The last 2 Robot Space crafts I have come across in the last 3 days have all looted Robot Amplifiers plus peds. Has anyone else noticed this or is anyone else looting different items now from the Robot Space probes.

Back