ROCKtropia Global Competition

I am currently hiding out on Rocktropia :) after 2 years on Calypso.

Rocktropia is a fledging planet and as such will take time to mature. There are some things that are not good just as there are on Calypso but there equally things that are good just as there are on Calypso.
Personnaly I am enjoying my time here and find the comunity to be friendly and helpful. It is good to see someone taking the time and effort to arrange a competition which may encourage newer players to go out and try hunting, whether they win the prize or note is not what is important. I am glad that the prize isn't huge as this means no one will come over from Calypso and poach the prize from some one who actually plays on Rocktropia.

Carry on the good work and I hope others are encouraged to organise other events on Rocktropia.

Remember this we all take part in the same game and as such we should offer as much support and advice to one another as possible along with CONSTRUCTIVE critism when needed. There is no need for the bitching and whining you read about on every forum. That does not solve anything.

Enjoy
Hawk:yay:

Well my opinion on this is

its an event go and have fun or stay where you are and do not participate in the event

the choice is yours and yours alone

no one can make you do either

Rocktropia i am sure has its high lights and its down falls the same as cnd and cylpso

Well my opinion on this is

its an event go and have fun or stay where you are and do not participate in the event

And in the spirit of this forum "have your opinion about things in EU too!". Be it positive or negative. Personally I want all the planets, including roctropia, be successful, vivrant and thribing!

EU is already one of the most costly game among the MMORPGs. Now switching from one planet to another planet withitn the same game costing $8 (and how many will there be) is absolutely ridiculous!

If the EU community does not stand against this high fee now they will keep doing the same for all other future planets. So, I think, we all should make a concerted effort against this exorbitant high fee and force MA and game developpers to come up with alternative strategies!

This opposition against Roctropia is as simple as this!

Just FYI -
Shouldn't this be in Rocktropia section and not under CND?

Mods should move it for you :)

GL with competition.

Back