Help: rocktropia start

jokkmokksjokke

Hatchling
hi people, as rocktropia has no forum i hope i can bother you with this question. i wanted to start on rocktropia and signed up from their homepage. it said i could explore calypso and then use a teleporter to get to rocktropia. i have a rocktropia t-shirt in my inventory so the registration must have worked. on calypso i tried to teleport but the only locations available are calypso and space. i have all planets downloaded. does anyone know what's the issue? support doesn't reply. thanks for taking your time.

Did you already complete Thule (the starter area)?

If yes, you might try to go back there (talk to the guy next to VTOL on the beach south of Camp Icarus), run through Thule and talk once again to the guy at the end of it.

thanks for your reply, haruto. that's just what i did, i also aked the ma online guide there and she told me to make a support case. well, i'll give it a try again.

or delete avatar anc reate a new on eon Monria to enjoy the back and forth free teleport from caly, the free warp to Touland and more....

rocktropia is unsuppoorted and not more developed.

and has not the most recent innovations like Codex.....

(has also offensive colors :))

or delete avatar anc reate a new on eon Monria to enjoy the back and forth free teleport from caly, the free warp to Touland and more....

rocktropia is unsuppoorted and not more developed.

and has not the most recent innovations like Codex.....

(has also offensive colors :))
undeveloped, unsupported - still light years in front of toulan, monria and dsec together.

tell me a benefit to be RT borne
i consider that planet just D-Class realted.... vixen gears and alternative ingots, well some grindhouse for gamblers.
maybe i am too addict to codex to consider shooting with a mission reward that is 20% of codex bonus

tell me a benefit to be RT borne
i consider that planet just D-Class realted.... vixen gears and alternative ingots, well some grindhouse for gamblers.
maybe i am too addict to codex to consider shooting with a mission reward that is 20% of codex bonus
they have iron repeatable missions that can be very useful, and profitable in the end due to their mobs actually dropping some markup, compared to ugly designed no markup planets

A week ago I signed up through the Rocktopia website and didn't receive a t-shirt and when I asked chat support about the free transport to rocktopia they said they no longer offer this service.

There is a Tower in Port Atlantis, if you take the televator to the top of the tower a shuttle pilot will automatically take you to ROCKtropia if u have the Tshirt. Have Fun!

I never knew that! Is that a one time thing or does the shuttle pilot take you to RT anytime, as many times as you want?

Also, there is more than 1 tower in PA with a televator... But I think I know which one it probably is. Does the shuttle pilot have a name?

I never knew that! Is that a one time thing or does the shuttle pilot take you to RT anytime, as many times as you want?

Also, there is more than 1 tower in PA with a televator... But I think I know which one it probably is. Does the shuttle pilot have a name?
I believe it is a one-time thing to get you there after you are done with the Icarus/Atlantis/Camp Phoenix area

The tower is called 'Sky Lounge' and is located right between Port Atlantis Mall and NEVERDIE Bank, you'll see a "Lounge" sign from the bottom where you're standing and the NPC is simply called "Shuttle Pilot"

Good luck out there, see you on RT :)

edit: i do have the t-shirt so next time i am down on Caly I will try and see if its only one-time or not :)

Back