Rocktropia Unreal 5 Curiousity

FireFist

Dominant
Ace Firefist Williams
Anyone know if Rocktropia is going to continue as a PP through the transition on unreal 5? From what I understand ND doesnt have devs activly working atm curious if hes gunna be able to make the upgrade with everyone else? or how thats going to work. Anyone know any status on future things to come with RT? I hope it stays around!

Yes, I was wondering if the planets have to do the work themselves, or if MA does it for them... Seems like an awful lot of work ....

Yes, I was wondering if the planets have to do the work themselves, or if MA does it for them... Seems like an awful lot of work ....
from what they all made it sound like it was in the ball park of the PP? maybe at first its MA? idk very interested in the future lol

Same issue with Foma, from reading this forum I gather that the owner hasn't been playing for a while.

MindArk will annex it if he dont pay the bill... it will be like, he never lived

Good question, RT deeds anyone?

I call this an Ode to NeverDie, a man who probably Sneezes just a little bit more often than your average joe.

Well I don't want to be a Blow hard, or take a Bump at Neverdie, but any time I think of Rocktropia, I Sniff a bit when thinking about what is basically just an empty White Rock now. It used to be a Pearl, where people with Grit could just Rail into some mobs like a Tornado. Now I don't want to Toot my own horn, but when I am bending over, showing my Crack while playing Scrabble, I feel like I can take on the world with my friend Purple Caps.

Let me tell you about Purple Caps, he got that name because he liked Jelly Beans, or as my friends used to call them, Nose Candy. Oh I remember when we would play in the Gravel, wrestling against the Hard Rock and Nuggets in the ground and just laughing the Summer and Fall away. But then it's Winter....and it starts to Snow. It starts as a light Dust, a couple of Flakes, but eventually it starts coming down harder and harder, first Sleet, and then Hail. Me and Purple Caps can't play outside anymore, but just like NeverDie won't be able to afford Cookies soon, we won't be able to go to Rocktropia anymore.

Signed you're friend

-Mr. GhET scHELP

Back