RockTropia website updated

Will there be Zombibos at Zomhattan? :laugh:

Failure??!

I think it is...
Same system, same currency, same activitys.
Just another Planet Entropia with a new face.

If i were MA, i would make some hard cash here, but i guess they dont
want that. Make "NEW" system, "NEW currency, "NEW" activitys.
Make it possible to "TRADE" between planets. MUCHO TAX INCOME.
Make travel between planets afordable but still, you have to pay.
Again, MUCHO TAX.

Take this as flame if you want, i say it isnt. So there!
I just say its a FAIL.

This game "had" potential, but as they dont want to EXPAND, i say
FAILURE.....

I think it is...
Same system, same currency, same activitys.
Just another Planet Entropia with a new face.

If i were MA, i would make some hard cash here, but i guess they dont
want that. Make "NEW" system, "NEW currency, "NEW" activitys.
Make it possible to "TRADE" between planets. MUCHO TAX INCOME.
Make travel between planets afordable but still, you have to pay.
Again, MUCHO TAX.

Take this as flame if you want, i say it isnt. So there!
I just say its a FAIL.

This game "had" potential, but as they dont want to EXPAND, i say
FAILURE.....

If you had bothered to read some of the previous information released, they had mentioned interplanetary trade (resources of one needed on another). They also talked about unique world specific activities such as Music Studios in Roctropia that could be created in apartments. But you have made your decision without bothering to seek out more information, or most importantly waiting to actually experience the new world. So rather than consider your post a Flame, I actually consider your post an epic FAIL.

If you had bothered to read some of the previous information released, they had mentioned interplanetary trade (resources of one needed on another). They also talked about unique world specific activities such as Music Studios in Roctropia that could be created in apartments. But you have made your decision without bothering to seek out more information, or most importantly waiting to actually experience the new world. So rather than consider your post a Flame, I actually consider your post an epic FAIL.

You say i havent read any previous info, i say wrong. I have.
I also "know" the standards. The things WE expect to find from what
WE have read will be there, maybe in 10 years or so. Just like the
vehicles...Dream on i say...Sure they will be there, but NOT the way
you expect...

I see all this music based stuff regarding Rocktropia, I see alotta hunting based stuff in Rocktropia..

Whats there to attract miners to? Is mining going to be the same run around like a mad man dropping bombs? Will there be a new teqnique? New tools that do something besides decay and make the ground shake?
I.E. tuneable to search for specific ore not just a random poke and hope?

I am interested in the new look, I am VERY interested in the musical aspects, just would like a lil info on everyday working miner happenings shown at some point soon maybe.

What if I dont like Rock? Is the game forbidden for me?

The RockTropist

What if I dont like Rock? Is the game forbidden for me?

The RockTropist
lol

What if I don't like any of the "music" theme? Guess I can stay on Calypso.

Whats there to attract miners to? Is mining going to be the same run around like a mad man dropping bombs? Will there be a new teqnique? New tools that do something besides decay and make the ground shake?
I.E. tuneable to search for specific ore not just a random poke and hope?

I am interested in the new look, I am VERY interested in the musical aspects, just would like a lil info on everyday working miner happenings shown at some point soon maybe.
Whats here to attract resellers? Everything there is trying to rip off resellers, yet here they are. Maybe mining will be the undercover job, a secret aspect of the economy :D

Maybe crafting will just use alot of hunting loot.

:confused: im sooo confused... wait how dose it all work agien? is there space travel ? how do we get to thies other planets? >.< its not going to be like wow server's ware you have to pay a fee to tranfer to a new realm ware you have to learn all new skills and basicly 'start over' is it ? O.O that would bite hard :mad:

:confused: im sooo confused... wait how dose it all work agien? is there space travel ? how do we get to thies other planets? >.< its not going to be like wow server's ware you have to pay a fee to tranfer to a new realm ware you have to learn all new skills and basicly 'start over' is it ? O.O that would bite hard :mad:

Yes you transfer to a new area that requires you to pay a fee. But good news is you take everything with you including your skills.

Although its up to the planet partners to decide whether you can
use that particular skill/equipment you take with you. So really you'll have to wait and see.

Back