Rutuba Armor VS Shadow & Supremacy

dotc0m

Stalker
Hi,

I am selling a Rutuba M (L) ARM part and most people ask what it protect and all... so i decided to make some screeny of what kind of mob you can expect to hunt "solo" if you would wear some rutuba armor parts...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

not enuff info about hogglo, but all i can say is that you can surely solo a provider alone...

So as you can see, that new armor is a nice clone of shadow/supremacy when you wanna do some bighunt.

Remember Arm for sale :D

hey this is the most impressive bit of information i have seen in these forums ever
Great job..
+rep

I wonder what the people with shadow and supremacy think about that new L armor

Seems like its going to eventually make shadow and sup. armor not much more than nice items but not worth the price.

maybe you could do more charts with say ghost and 5a or 5b and gremlin with 5a and 5b

that would cover the mid level players some also
Considering i doubt there are 20 sets of sup and shadow in game anyway

maybe you could do more charts with say ghost and 5a or 5b and gremlin with 5a and 5b

The charts are copied from wiki you can go to the site and make your own charts for different armours.

I wonder what the people with shadow and supremacy think about that new L armor

The cost of armour repairs on the mobs u hunt with shadow are huge, try doing that with 500% armour costs and you'll be wearing pixie after you've visited repair terminal a couple of times, so i don't think the guys with shadow care - unless it starts dropping like goblin shins

nice info :)

problem is, the L armor costs something to make and is an L BP...

so that adds to cost. PLUS the decay wil be HUGE on your L armor and you have to replace it constantly if your hunting the big stuff.

i think rutuba would be greeat to save for some high end event or someodd :?

still, some of the L armor looks sexy and its nice to get a taste of what its like to be able to pwn the large creatures!

no credit for me, i just took screen off wiki...

that kind of armor is aimed for those who want to solo big mob and not go buy shadow/supremacy... good especially for CP, which is the place to be when you have those armor... i usually see ppl in supremacy standing at same spot and getting over 3k in global within 1hours... i wont name them, just check the global list... but they can achieve that only using supremacy/shadow ... now using rutuba its possible.

i can estimate that such a armor would cost around 6k for a full (L) one, the durability is very high for a (L) armor and i think it worth it for ocassional hunt or team hunt on those specific mob.

I am expecting to sell my arm @ 700% or more... i am waiting offer... i think its a good price.

Back