S> Fap-110

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Treath Closed

lol, 3 seconds ingame auction, sold @ BO :)

Last edited:
bump bump!!!

I sell my fap, the 4th highest unlimited healer ingame (after 1.Adjusted 2.Improved 3.Modified and 4.Coover)

That makes it the 5th most economical non (L)imited FAP in Entropia Universe.

GL with the sale.

lol, your're right Akira, anyway maybe not the most economic, sure the 5th highest healer about HP (44)

BUMP :yay:

That makes it the 5th most economical non (L)imited FAP in Entropia Universe.

GL with the sale.
The FAP90 has better eco than the FAP110. So better make that 6th most economical :)

Anyway FAP110 is still a damn nice fap, gl with the sale!!

The FAP90 has better eco than the FAP110. So better make that 6th most economical :)

Anyway FAP110 is still a damn nice fap, gl with the sale!!

remember the thread started didn't mention economy, that was all the Blade. However your point is valid, I too personally choose a 90 rather than a 110.

Yes i know acaffrey, thats why i quoted AB and not thread starter :)

When I buyed this one I was thinking to buy FAP90, there was 2 in auction and at a better price, but when u hunt big mobs +4 HP can help a lot, so decided to buy this one that has only a little difference in decay, however better than 2600.
FAP 90 went always for 3/4 the marketprice of FAP 110, now it's going for +4-5000 peds and various of it on auction, FAP 110 is rarest and +5k is a fair price in my opinion, many guys look @ auction price ingame and see the last 110 sold for +4.2k, anyway it was one mount ago and FAP 90 was @ + 3.4k, now many 90s sold and price looks higher than 110, but noone 110 sold in last mount so ingame auction price cannot to be compared.
I need peds atm so selling this toy, otherwise I wouldn't never leave it.

I'll put in auction ingame if noone buys, time limit Sunday 18 MA time

another BUMP

days left to auction end, than I'll put in ingame auction

BUMP BUMP

110 is a nicer FAP in the long run over the 90 in my opinion. A nice FAP to have.

GL with the sale.

bump for my italian friend!

I loved my ol' 110. To bad I sold it :(

Maybee if I get a nice hof tonight....:scratch2:

GL on the sale, might drop a bid later on.

last day for this auction...
BI introduces, BO lowered to +4750

BUMP :yay:

ok, i'll put in ingame auction

Back