.:/Safe Space Flights\:. 100% safe travel between planets!!! check for details

Disconnecting and loging of on purpose is a big difference.

You never log off on purpose? Must get really sleepy that way..

I'm surprised all the rich PKers haven't bought up all the Privateers and Motherships and mothballed them so nobody could use this "feature" and all planet travelers would be forced to fly in quads or vtols :laugh:

Logging of during a flight is considered an exploit if I remember correctly, is it not? :confused:

LOL yeah.. everything that is coded but by accident might cause an advantage and is not considered as a bug = an exploit according to the entropian templers of 'honest gameplay' and MA crew. :silly2:

ON TOPIC:

great service :) GL!

cheers,
BB

An advantage for sure, but simply cause it is a feature integrated with large vassels and not in small ships.

I am still waiting for the MA final reply on my support, the long waiting means it is not just a basic exploit, maybe a feature that will be better developed in the future and that can be used now just with this rude system.

My customers are definitely satisfacted of the service of course and I see it makes more interesting the gameplay on different planets than Calypso since you can safe take your stuff back home where the marked assures a good return on sales.

Indeed it worth the difference between the prices of flying in small ship or safe ones, the complete security to hold personal stackables is important.

thanks for bump but please no more discussions here, a dedicated thread is wellcome to me, here just promoting the service ;)

bump for a good service :)

Thanks Futurama ;)

I will provide soon a safe flight from Arkadia to Calypso so reserve your seat for lowest prices! (Just send me pm)

Great service and safe too!

Ship docked at Rocktropia Station

used this 4 times already safe and great!

Thanks mate!

Ship back to Arkadia :)

noone can be forced to stay logged in, especially if some real life situation affords it while traveling on a ship. however, MA sure is gonna fix that in an update soon, so all who is in the "inventory" of a ship gets lootedable upon shipwrecking.

until then, gl with the service.

Since of FOMA>Calypso TP removal I provide safe flights from FOMA to Calypso Space station too, as always reservation via pm is usefull and practical, so pm me first to reserve your flight :)

Prices are lowest than planet>planet travel, and of course more passengers means less ticket price for eachone!

BUMP

Ship docked at F.O.M.A.

Last edited:
bump......... :)

bump...............

thanks for nice flight :yay:

Ship at Arkadia... bump

bumppppp.....

bump____________

It must be very silly to say that 'logging off is exploit', I must say. Disconnection happens in every MMOs, you hardly prevent that happen. You cannot ban your player by saying that: you log off when doing an instance, it's an exploit. The same as riding a mothership. What happened when your avatar is riding a mothership then your power switch off? The next time you login, MA lock your account?

^^ this

Noone can force me to stay online by enforcing any kind of EULA... they would see lawsuits coming to them if they banned you for logging off at any time... because it would effectively be marked as kidnap.

Regards

I.

thanks for the bump ;)

Ship arriving at Arkadia station if anyone needs flight back

if there's anyone on NI in need of flight let me know, I am at Arkadia and could come to NI if there are passengers interested

Ship at Arkadia Station leaving this evening for who is interested

some time I don't bump this service but it is still running for who doesn't know :)

Ship at arkadia if needed

bump the safe flight service

Back