Saturday Baby Trox

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
This Saturday, the 17th of October, at 20:00 MA time, I'm hosting a Highest Single Loot event on OLA 02 Atrox Paradise (North of Nate Valley teleporter). Event will last 60 minutes.

Maturity is set to Mature-Guardian, allowing all Iron/Bronze/Silver Atrox missions to be worked upon whilst having a bit of competitive fun :D

To register, please select the Event List, found in the action library (press Y to open), and choose the event from the list there. On the bottom right side there will be a register button.

Registering is free! It's a free entry event.

Starting with 15 minutes before the event start, you can go to the event list, select the event and there will be an additional button available there, a T. Clicking that button will teleport you to the Land Area. Additionally you will have the same option presented to you when the event starts!

For any questions feel free to ask me here or ingame. Otherwise Good Luck all! And see you on Saturday!

Bump me up :D Less then 24 hours until the event :D

Congratulations to our winners:
1. Carloz BlueBoy Defortisimo
2. ciontu Skeleton ciontu
3. Heria Kishia Heria

Extra congratulations to Carloz who got a 470 Hof immediately after the event ended !

Hope to see you all next time! (will announce the date and hour after we set it)

Back