Help: Screen delays/lagging/screen cutting

IzroD

Guardian
FIFTYshadesOFblondie
Hello there,
I bought laptop few days ago and i installed entropia and played it for like 2 days was everything perfect.But after i installed Steam program and other game it required update of net framework and its updated to last version.
ISSUE :
Hard to explain but screen delays,lagging or picture cuts.When you press something it needs couple if seconds to do it,if you move screen cuts.
i use original windows home 11 ..i have send ticket to entropia support but they told me to wait and to wait for updates etc :/
I can add a video but havent seen where to upload it.

Please help,
Thank you
Edvin

Sorry ,
To be honest i dont know what was the issue.Worked 2 days perfect,on 3rd day was terrible.I searched everywhere for solution but couldnt find it.
I uninstalled game and installed again and it worked normally.
Thats why i didnt wanna writte anything since i didnt find what was the real issue,especially because laptop is brand new few days old

Cheers

I uninstalled game and installed again and it worked normally.
That's the interesting part (it probably reinstalled something from .NET that got overwritten by Steam). Now somebody can close this :)

Mostly likely,my thought was its NET issues but couldnt figured why and what..so i download it again and it worked.
Cheers

Back