Screenie website good viewing

raynebowdragon

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Rayne
Hi,

I have created a new website conatining screenshots of EU people, places and events. I will be getting around EU and asking avatars for screenshots to post and hopefully get involved in some big hunts that I can take screenies of. The screenies currently in there are of the migrating mob and the hunters that hunted them and the bots that dropped in on the rig including warlocks. He he taking screenies is a dangerous job, i have done a few suicide missions lately for shots and I am sure there will be more missions like that to come.

If you are doing a big hunt and don't mind someone tagging along to take screenshots for the website, pm me and let me know. I am a hunter myself so I do know how to stay out of the way of hunters engaged with mob and when not taking shots can competently fap if needed.

However I am sure at some stage of the hunt I will have had enough screenies and would want to shoot a gun at a few mob instead of the camera lol.

I am also considering spending quite a bit of time organising some events for all skill levels (also to have opportunities for screenies :). I will see how the endeavor goes and keep your eye out for posts informing people of an upcoming event. My pilot event is a non profit event for my ex-soc if all goes well, I will be organising another shortly directed at higher skilled avatars.

Website addy is

http://screenviewofeu.zoomshare.com

p.s I have also created a new society which can be viewed in the soc terminal ofc. There are some restrictions on application so you need to check out the website as well.

www.freewebs.com/edpride

Warmest regards

Rayne
(Entropia Dragon's Pride)

Nice one Rayne!

You've got some great screenies in there - keep em coming. My favourite however, is the one used for your avi pic :silly2:

:naughty:

Back