FYI: Seekings german soc,

Daron

Provider
Greetings folks,

after a longer retirement in EU my time finally allows me to play activly again.

Ages 27 working as a leading officer in an "open" office im usally online during later evening hours central european time.

As for my profession,im a dedicated hunter of bots.

Skill level is still around the 30k irc,

what i expect? a grown up community enjoying the game not whining about losses or the like´
What i can offer?look above besides whining <smiles>

Feel free to toss me a private message in, i will apply than via ingame function

yours,

daron

Hi!

you should try germansurvivalartists! one of my eu friends is a member there. its seems to be a healthy soc but you may have to apply in there cadet soc before moving up to there main soc. im not sure just check there hp and forum under same name (.de)

have fun!

Just a couple of other German or German-speaking socs that I know of:

• Raumschiff Titanic Reloaded
  • German Warlords

I don't know Warlords very well, but I know a few people in RtR and they are a good bunch. You can often find them hanging out at Fort Argus.

Good luck finding a soc!

I know not if we can other sites post, but it gives a German EU site. Perhaps, you can it with google find.

(rule 26)

One of the nice extra benefits of EU is meeting and chatting all the peeps from other countries. I like the insight (and trivia) I gain from talking to my soc mates who live on other continents.
I recommend it as way to expand your social/business network also, since that will help you be successful at this game.
Good luck.

try the soc terminal with german and you find many soc's

or check this website

entropia-forum.de

cheers

Back