Selling: Selling Adapted Vivo Neo (L) Blueprint (L) 7 click. Rare BP. No one sells on auction.

Knight_Omsk

Provider
Сергей Котег Жир
topic closed

Last edited:
i saw one on auction yesterday that had 1 click on it forgot what they were asking...

i saw one on auction yesterday that had 1 click on it forgot what they were asking...
Here is screenshoot BP. You can see, it don't have any sales yet.

hvql123yzesel9shaizl.jpg

Its a blueprint for an item that requires level 87 paramedic to start sib. So not more than maybe a couple users for it. Possibly ever.

Its a blueprint for an item that requires level 87 paramedic to start sib. So not more than maybe a couple users for it. Possibly ever.

wow so not even a market for the bp :scratch2: that stinks.... but i would still be willing to give tt+ 3 ped just to hold on to it for when i hit the paramedic heavens :laugh:

I have offer 1000 ped. Can anyone offer higher?

I have offer 1000 ped. Can anyone offer higher?

WOW :eyecrazy: they must be one of the few with the level 87 paramedic so i would sell it quick you dont want to be like the guy selling to suctioncup for a million peds because its rare and pass on an offer of 14,000 because its to low lol :laugh: . so i would would say give it 24 hrs and then let it go before someone else finds another :laugh:

Back