Selling Black Paint AT COST!!!

Vixen

Dominant
Since Sarah has been "lucky" enough to unlock Black and make it usefull rather than the gigantic waste of time it was before to collect, I decided to go see if I could loot some. Well, you're in luck! After ~5 hours of hunting Falx, I looted 2 cans!!!! So, instead of some rediculous markup that everyone is worried about, I am offering it at cost and I wont even count the time as part of the cost or the decay I incurred. I hunted around 900 ped ammo and got back 500 ped (along with these 2 precious cans of black paint). Therefore, I have placed it on auction for the bargain basement price of 401 ped for the 2 cans :) Enjoy!

Wow, gonna be a while before we see all black master coats me thinks

EDIT:
Sorry for hijacking.

Last edited:
Sarah said:
You loot 1 can in approximately 20 falx killed.

no u can kill at least 200 falx before loot a black can ...

Sarah said:
Price fair enough. Thanks for helping out!

You loot 1 can in approximately 20 falx killed. So you killed about 40 falx probably. Making a loss of 400 ped. I think you should change your hunting tactics if you lose 10 ped per falx...

Just remember it takes 20 cans to color one field of an item. So the paint for one click per field would with your prices be 4000 PED. A full black item 12000 PED per click, in case of a fail you have to pay another 12000 PED. Keep that in mind when setting your price tag. :)

Heh, you are the misdirection Queen. Don't look at me, look at them over there lol

Well Sarah, I hope you read Dreicc post because his number is a little closer to the truth. Also, you math is a little off...it cost ~10 ped to drop a falx with my ancient mm and they commonly loot for 2-3 ped...so I killed around 90-100 with 900 ped ammo and got only 2 cans. Now, I am very excited that there may be some "tactic" that I can use to hunt more efficiently...according to you. I am using an imk2, ancient mm w/204 amp, gargul sights, hanzor scope, mod fap, and no armor. PLEASE tell me what "tactic" I can use to keep them from looting less than 50% of what it cost to kill them...or STFU and stick to coloring.

everyday is different, i looted 5 cans for 4 hours of hunting, black paint drops in cycles.... but I agree with vixen for selling at cost he got it. ;)

So if you went hunting and made a profit would you sell them for NEGATIVE PEDS?

Rain Man said:
So if you went hunting and made a profit would you sell them for NEGATIVE PEDS?
I've always been happy with breaking even...so....no, id keep them...which i may end up having to do anyway :)

I have a decent cache of black paint in storage, and have decided to release it one can at a time on auction - at the price set by Sarah, xxx/can.

So Vix I think your prices are in the right neighborhood.

Edit: I'm not selling any paint until Vixen's is sold :laugh:

Last edited:
dub said:
I have a decent cache of black paint in storage, and have decided to release it one can at a time - at the price set by Sarah, 165/can.

So Vix I think your prices are in the right neighborhood.

HAHA NICE...undercut me in my own sales thread :)

Vixen said:
HAHA NICE...undercut me in my own sales thread :)

LOL i edited it within 2 minute when I realized what I did. My bad!

EDIT:
Sorry for hijacking.

Last edited:
Sarah said:
The price that I have set is 25 PED/can. My policy is to charge a fee equal the cost of "one click" with 20 cans. Fee is 500 ped, using 20 cans that would set my price to 25 PED/can. If that is what you mean.

Nah.

Red paint routinely sells for 100 a can, or 1/3 your rate. Black paint must be priced accordingly.

I have looted 1 can on ~100 falx :(
I will keep it.

Sarah said:
The price that I have set is 25 PED/can.

Not to throw any more mud in the face but....

I dont see why you get to set the price of black. Yea, you said you looted 5 cans yourself. But I also read your sales thread, and said that only in extreme cases would your own stock be used. So its really not up to you to set the market price.

Please correct me if Im wrong. (Also not selling any of my black paint until Vixens is sold :laugh: )

Stryker said:
Not to throw any more mud in the face but....

I dont see why you get to set the price of black. Yea, you said you looted 5 cans yourself. But I also read your sales thread, and said that only in extreme cases would your own stock be used. So its really not up to you to set the market price.

Please correct me if Im wrong. (Also not selling any of my black paint until Vixens is sold :laugh: )

Um... I think she was just saying that in reponse to dub's post, where the word "set" was brought up. Obviously she is just saying that if you go by her prices to paint a black field... that would imply 25 ped per can. Price is what someone will pay, always has... always will be

*edit*
Sorry for helping to mess up your sales thread Vixen

Last edited:
Why dont you all guys put it up in auction 7 days with no buyout and 1 ped startbid, to see what people want to pay for it instead of saying it should be this and that much? :)

goodluck in selling vixen :)

CareBear said:
Um... I think she was just saying that in reponse to dub's post, where the word "set" was brought up. Obviously she is just saying that if you go by her prices to paint a black field... that would imply 25 ped per can. Price is what someone will pay, always has... always will be

*edit*
Sorry for helping to mess up your sales thread Vixen

No you are incorrect, reread her post. Sarah states that she takes her price from the market price of 20 cans. 20 cans x 25 = 500 Peds to Sarah, setting her own market price for the black paints

Stryker said:
No you are incorrect, reread her post. Sarah states that she takes her price from the market price of 20 cans. 20 cans x 25 = 500 Peds to Sarah, setting her own market price for the black paints

I just think you are reading too much into the semantics of what was said...

dub said:
I have a decent cache of black paint in storage, and have decided to release it one can at a time - at the price set by Sarah, 165/can.

Sarah said:
The price that I have set is 25 PED/can. My policy is to charge a fee equal the cost of "one click" with 20 cans. Fee is 500 ped, using 20 cans that would set my price to 25 PED/can. If that is what you mean.

Obviously a price can't be set by just saying it... really she is just being nice by straying from her policy... since 20x the real market value of a can of black is a bit high.

Sarah said:

u want win 500 ped for coloring one clothe and u don't understand vixen want just no lost for hunt ??

Vixen good luck for sale (Also not selling any of my black paint until Vixens is sold)

that's how events are generated

Today

Vixen said:
Therefore, I have placed it on auction for the bargain basement price of 401 ped for the 2 cans

dub said:
not selling any of my black paint until Vixens is sold

Tomorrow

anyone said:
not paying that price - will go and hunt falxes myself

Day after tomorrow

anyone else said:
anyone who will come closer then 200 meters to a falx will be shot on sight

Calm down - market will regulate prices as it has allways done. (And after that some resellers will push them up to 400% of Vixens original price.)

I think its good that the old ppl in PE "pioneers", shows all new players how the game is played...
If it wasnt for ppl like vixen, we would have ppl trying to sell 2cans of black paint for 402ped... and that would just look stupid.

EDIT:
Sorry for hijacking.

Last edited:
Sarah said:
The price that I have set is 25 PED/can.

I don't know where your head(Carebear) is at, but there is no other way to interpret this except that Sarah wants black paint to be sold at 25 ped per can. Oh im sorry, she needs it to be sold at that price so her sales thread price heirarchy looks pretty, in a nice, increasing fashion. Do not talk to me about semantics, as Sarah for yourself if you are still not understanding my words.

EDIT: So Sarah, I guess your new fee will have to be 4,000 peds per field on black paint

EDIT:
Sorry for hijacking.

Last edited:
Then i guess i misinterpreted the inital posts, and stand corrected

EDIT:
Sorry for hijacking.

Last edited:
chill out you wankers

Hm if i were on Sarah place I would just make a price for caloring (like what is it 500 peds?) and said to ppl who wants to have black clothes to bring their own black paint (and so they can either go hunt for it or buy it for prices they think its excepteble to them) and wait to see if black starts droping more hopefull :rolleyes: . :) Coz 200 ped per can is .... lol.
But than this is PE. :D

Any way gratz on unlocking black Sarah :)

Back