Selling DOA LoudMouth

DuDy

Old Alpha
Society
Q entities.
City "DuDy" Man
Yo all i am selling that cool rifle at tt+1.3k but it's negotiable, so if somebody's interested in it PM me.... Can be traded for other weapons / armors
DuDy the WHITE

DOA sold =P

Doa sold, ( how much :D )

+1.5k time ago :laugh:

wow, congrats to that price. I can't believe how people can spend +1.5K on such a crappy weapon :D

Well jessica blondie payed tt+2.2k for one day or two ago lol

DuDy said:
Well jessica blondie payed tt+2.2k for one day or two ago lol

LOL OWNED

I gave like 500 ped total for mine when I got it. And it wasnt even worth that money. Worst crap I ever had.

e-lite said:
LOL OWNED

I gave like 500 ped total for mine when I got it. And it wasnt even worth that money. Worst crap I ever had.
He, he true... its maybe worth those tt+500-600.. its not so bad in pvp but i would never pay +2k and more for it.. same for sweeper v1 lol

I've sold mine TT+1.9k :laugh:

whats up with these DOA prices anyways nowadays, i recall them like TT+400-500 like year ago :p

Nea said:
whats up with these DOA prices anyways nowadays, i recall them like TT+400-500 like year ago :p

It's because of lots of rich newcommers think it's good, and everybody wants them. They're just here to make the same misstake that we found out 2-3 years ago :D All the sudden they're all selling them again and they'll go down in price.

e-lite said:
It's because of lots of rich newcommers think it's good, and everybody wants them. They're just here to make the same misstake that we found out 2-3 years ago :D All the sudden they're all selling them again and they'll go down in price.

For the price of TT+1k i won't call it a bad buy

economy is decent, dmg is high, and reload is good. Decay is low...

Its a good tanker gun, and in Pvp with amp it also does the job..

Is there any specific reason its not so good E-lite, and to what do you compare it?

But TT+2k is too much, and i won't pay that either, cuz then a ML-35 for a little more is much better,

NoBion don't tell me that the guy on picture is you lol

NoBion said:
For the price of TT+1k i won't call it a bad buy

economy is decent, dmg is high, and reload is good. Decay is low...

Its a good tanker gun, and in Pvp with amp it also does the job..

Is there any specific reason its not so good E-lite, and to what do you compare it?

But TT+2k is too much, and i won't pay that either, cuz then a ML-35 for a little more is much better,

Acctualy it doesnt have decent economy. Theoretical it has 3.9 damage per pec. But that's theoretical, in reality it has much lower because it generaly has low average damage making you shoot longer series of low damage then some other guns.

e-lite said:
Acctualy it doesnt have decent economy. Theoretical it has 3.9 damage per pec. But that's theoretical, in reality it has much lower because it generaly has low average damage making you shoot longer series of low damage then some other guns.

yes that may be correct, but the economy numbers are only a fact if your doing the same dmg all the time..

There is too much variation in the dmg to look at Dmg/pec numbers, as they would almost have no influence on the effiency...

=)

DOAs r awesome if u got the skills and equipment for it. With and descent fap and +150 hp and +5-6k rifle its very effictive if u like close combat like me. However the high max dmg makes it very uneffective for less skilled players.

So what am I saying here ? Dont get a DOA unless u can use it effective, it will only kill your pedcard :D

Back