Selling or Trading Shad Arms F for DOA LM

Heap

Old Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Yem Heap Pyite
Hiya Folks,
I'm setting on a set of Shadow Arms F and I'd like to either sell them or trade them for a DOA LM.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested. If you want to pay Peds for the arms then I'd like TT+5.5K, if you have a DOA LM that you'd like to trade for them I'm interested in a straight up trade item for item.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I was on when you looted those puppies - gl with the sale or trade.

Friday bump. :cool:

C'mon who wouldn't want these babies?!?! ;)

Heap said:
C'mon who wouldn't want these babies?!?! ;)

erh why would anyone want em when you increase your price? lol last time i checked this post you said +5k now +5.5k i have seen a pair in auction for a long time not selling for +4.9k, but if you change price hear, maybe you can get a deal, maybe even get me interested ;)

2 Reasons my price has changed.

1. Everyone that PM's me on this forum wants to offer well below my asking price to start. So build in a little negotiation room and meet somewhere in the middle.

2. I've had known resellers offer just shy of 5K so apparently this item is trading above that.

I've been watching auction and I'm well aware of whats there and how it's been priced recently. I'm not in a pinch where I need to sell them fast either. :D

Now that you've got answers to your questions, feel free to drop me a PM with some sort of offer. ;)

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Yo Duli, where's that offer you mentioned? ;)

Bump! Everyone needs shadow arms!

Yo Duli, where's that offer you mentioned? ;)

Bump! Everyone needs shadow arms!

erh why would anyone want em when you increase your price? lol last time i checked this post you said +5k now +5.5k i have seen a pair in auction for a long time not selling for +4.9k, but if you change price here, maybe you can get a deal, maybe even get me interested ;)

do i need to say more realy?

do i need to say more realy?

You don't need to say more if your just going to spam my sales thread. I'll be sure and shoot holes in anything you attempt to sell in the future. :D

And by the way, I didn't notice you being officially voted as the price keeper for EU. ;)

Butt out or make me an offer. :rolleyes:

oh go to bed you xxx, i dident but in, you butted me in, all i did was answer your question, but ok, no more post from me,:wise:

oh go to bed you xxx, i dident but in, you butted me in, all i did was answer your question, but ok, no more post from me,:wise:

Thanks, I couldn't ask for more. :)

Back