SELLING PEDs!

The Pink Stars are Falling! :)

yep priceless and accountless when shit hits the fan lol

By "shit hits the fan" you mean your impossibility to realize simple fact™ that PEDs can be sold or bought for PEDs?

By buying your ped at 110% i will have saved 50% of the 10% spent on your ped so it really only cost me 105%! - awesome deal !!

wait - what?

By buying your ped at 110% i will have saved 50% of the 10% spent on your ped so it really only cost me 105%! - awesome deal !!

wait - what?

Error in whole concept understanding.

You can't save on my PEDs. You can only gain.

By the way - many can't get it, tho it very simple concept.

Hmm, i used MA TT to sell peds and get fresh ones.
Maybe is time to try this new service, thx for offer.

nice service...similar to my repair serive back from 2006. I was repairing items for ppl for 99% cost of regular repair terminal repairs. I was providing full colateral for time of repair ofcourse. After repairing items for few hundred peds i was almost guaranteed global or hof on my next run - system was apreciating that i am repairing for so much TT and was awarding me for doing it :)

nice service...similar to my repair serive back from 2006. I was repairing items for ppl for 99% cost of regular repair terminal repairs. I was providing full colateral for time of repair ofcourse. After repairing items for few hundred peds i was almost guaranteed global or hof on my next run - system was apreciating that i am repairing for so much TT and was awarding me for doing it :)

truly ingenious...

truly ingenious...

thx ;)

...also somwhere in 2008 i was doing similar lucky business for own purpose but with mining bombs. Bombs were brought to other not from TT by themselves just from me. I was seling 100 mining bombs ( 1 ped each back then ) for 99 peds. Unfortunately ppl were suspicious when i advertised that in twins. I hited 2 unamped towers in short period of time back then but no extensive testing was done. Got also compliants from customers that those bombs were "unlucky" for them :/

can I rent your peds with collateral at TT value?

I'll replace them with my own peds, and split the profits with you! :tiphat:

Is there a minimum purchase? As I am on my last pec...

Back