Selling sweat for efds!

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams

Hey, everyone! Got efd you don't need or want? Want to get something better than just an icon for EFD? How about sweat for EFD? Sounds good? :D The going rate is 1.75efd per bottle of sweat, so (if you are inept at maths) thats 175 efd for 100 sweat. I would prefer to sell in batch, say about 500 upwards, but smaller amounts is also fine :) Anything less is just hassle to organise, but I will do it if you want to :p :) Could you please post here if you have interest, and I will get back to you in Pm :yay: Good luck!

Thanks a lot
Frankenberry

Last edited:
Well I have no intention of using my EFD, and I can certainly use the sweat as I'm out of ME. I have 5k plus, so I'll earmark 2.5k bottles of sweat.

Ok, that orders just been filled, I have your sweat ready now :p (after a few good hours at neas :D)

well if i ever see you at nea's ill buy some of you sweat for EFD
im in blue and yellow cloth

see you around

I'd like to buy some sweat for EFD to please :p

can you let me know how much you have at present and i'll check my bank balance :D

Ok, Tyvm for the deal Amante :p Thats the first deal so far :p And thankyou all for the interest shown so far :D
Frankenberry

This was a smooth transaction. I definitly recomend this service to anybody in need of sweat.

+rep to the seller.

Still got sweat left?

Not got sweat left atm, im trying to fill a second order, Ill be able to make more soon :p Ill get back to you :D

Not got sweat left atm, im trying to fill a second order, Ill be able to make more soon :p Ill get back to you :D

Give me a PM once you are ready. I need around 4 - 5k of sweat. ;)

I will also take a few k of it, once you have some, plz pm me,
thanks

OK, I have got stocks of many k's back in, if anyone is interested, PM or post here, and well arrange things :p

Ok, Im back in stock, so lets get the orders coming back in :D (I have a lot of k now :p)

hey mate. back from london and all sorted :D

Will be back in game some time tonight if ya fancy a date ;0

Rip

i need sweat

This sounds interesting would like some sweat for efd or peds. Please pm me.
+rep for a nice idea.

Last edited:
and a bump too :yay:

I sent you a pm a while back and we never connected. I would be interested in buying sweat if you still sell for efd's. I have a little more than 1.2k efd's at the moment.

Sorry plummer I must have missed it, yes thats good, thankyou, ill sort your order out :p

Cleaning out my subscriptions, and found this. I see we never managed to meet up for that deal andy lol.

Oh lol sorry man, I totally forgot about this! :O

Im doing more sweating again so I could always start this up again if people wanted to... I would have to recalculate the prices again though!

hmmmmm strangely enough it doesn't have a button for the first post to edit :/

just kidding man, i just found thread while cleaning out my old subscriptions.

Ok Im back again! If people want to set up a deal, lets get this up and running again, a pm will be fine :)
Thanks guys!
Frankenberry

3K sweet = 5250 EFD, correct? deal?

*Bump for ya, and thanks for the deal! We'll needa do it again when I get funds.

Thanks Kronas :) Fast deal, hope to do business again sometime :)
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Last edited:
go on then..... I'll take some again XD

How much have u got? :p

Rip

go on then..... I'll take some again XD

How much have u got? :p

Rip

Hey man! Pretty much, as much as you need ;) Im waiting for my accommodation to be ready for uni, and since Im one of the last waiting to go, I don't really have that much to do at home ;)

pm sent!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Tyvm for another deal :) My sweat stocks are still quite high, so a post here or a PM is great :) Gl everyone!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Back