SELLING: Vain Armor Set - Male

Tigerman

Edward Lorenz
Society
Imperial Dreams
SOLD: Vain Armor Set - Male

As the topic says, Im selling a male Vain armor set.
The set is as complete as ive been able to get it, missing only gloves.
The set will only be sold for PED (No out of PE trades).
Considering what ive been offered and what single parts have been selling for;
The bidding will start at 60k PED
Yes, this is an auction.
The auction will end in 12 hrs from now (that would be at 09:30 saturday morning GMT+1)

Dont waste time commenting on the price, either youre up for it or youre not. Its a very good, rare armor set and ive already had several offers of 50k PED and above.
The Bear gloves im currently using (and its looking "right" with the rest) will be included.

Edit: No im not selling out the rest of my gear and leaving yet. If you see me selling Male Ripper shirt (doh, theres no female ones), you can start to get worried.

Set is now sold...

Last edited:
this is definetly a drool-over-keyboard kinda armour for me :D and price seems fair considering how many sets there are :)

free bump :)

I remember first seeing you in that armor tigerman... my words were: FUCKING HELL TIGERMAN :eek:

GL with the sale, someone is gona be sooo lucky, lol

Wow, this is a very rare opportunity, hope you make somebody's day Tigerman! :)

i love the helmet! buy it for that alone!
what you got up your sleave to replace it?
bump

GOOSE said:
i love the helmet! buy it for that alone!
what you got up your sleave to replace it?
bump
SCUBA gear :p
Well, I have plans, lets keep it at that..

Im giving it 12hrs. If I have no bids over 60k PED within that time, I sell to someone that offered me more or less my BO price..

Early morning bump. You have about 1 hr to place a bid or else im letting the armor go to the person thats more or less reached my BO

That was supposed to be 2 hrs, theres still 1hr till its 9:30am

Last edited:
Here's a free bump for ya... But question, you've tried to sell it many times, each time raising the price - maybe theres a reason no ones buying :confused:

Milkey said:
Here's a free bump for ya... But question, you've tried to sell it many times, each time raising the price - maybe theres a reason no ones buying :confused:
Wrong. Ive actively tried to sell it ONCE and it was sold, but there was issues with the money transferr, so the deal never went through.. Thats why "no out of PE deals"...
And the prices ARE rising in PE, so whou should i sell a top-end item at the price it was 1,5 year ago??

Times up. Im notifying the soon to be new owner

Back