Selling: Selling Ziplex P160 (L) ***SOLD***

DCU4Life

Hatchling
Morris Mo Krenshaw
UPDATE: ***SOLD***

Selling the rare & legendary Ziplex P160 (L). Never used, full (10 PED) TT value.

OB: 3500 PED
BO: 4500 PED

Please message me here with offers. Please make all offers in this thread for fairness & transparency.

I'll take bids until 05:00 UTC on 2022-12-28 05:00 UTC on 2022-12-23.

Edit: In an effort to make the auction more fair, I will extend the close by 30 minutes for each bid that comes in during the last 30 minutes of the auction (and any subsequent extension). If for some reason I cannot monitor this thread live, I will review all bids & timestamps before declaring a winner and closing the auction. Thanks for the suggestion @King Kian. :)

Last edited:
Nice to see they are still drop
Click it a lil bit before sell it :)
Fred Bump
I thought about it, but I don't think my skill level will do it justice. The last time I left the game a few years ago I didn't think I was coming back, so I sold all my skills. Then I got sucked back in recently. I'm still grinding my way back up and cursing my past self for such a stupid decision. :)

Bump & update: I've decided to shorten the auction and wrap up by 05:00 UTC on 2022-12-23. I'll update the original post with the new date & time.

Merry Christmas to the winner!

Under SB but i have 3k freshly poilshed ped coins for it

Under SB but i have 3k freshly poilshed ped coins for it
Thanks for the interest, Kingu. I have an offer on the table for 3.5K ATM. I'll let you know if it falls through.

I'll take bids until 05:00 UTC on 2022-12-28 05:00 UTC on 2022-12-23.
I do have to ask here if there's any way in place to keep people from bidding at the last moment and sniping this away from the highest bidder at the time?
(Such as, for example, extending the timer by 30min or an hour if someone decides to bid at the last moment)
Would appreciate if there was, but thats up to you ofc..

I do have to ask here if there's any way in place to keep people from bidding at the last moment and sniping this away from the highest bidder at the time?
(Such as, for example, extending the timer by 30min or an hour if someone decides to bid at the last moment)
Would appreciate if there was, but thats up to you ofc..
I think that's a fair point. I'll extend 30 minutes for each bid that occurs in the last 30 minutes or thereafter. If for some reason I can't monitor this thread live (I am traveling tomorrow & may encounter some flight delays), I'll check timestamps of all bids before closing the auction. I'll also instruct anyone who bid via PM to bid here in thread for transparency. As of now, you are the highest bidder. :)

I have a couple of bidders insisting on remaining anonymous. That will be to their detriment if I am not able to monitor the end of the auction in real-time, but for now I will relay their bids in this thread. Current offer is 3600.

Back