Sentinel Harn (M)

eoden

Provider
Sentinel Harn (M) / Chronicle Harn (M)

Is anyone Selling Sentinel Harn and or any other Sentinel Parts. Thx you! oR let me know if you know anyone that knows of someone selling some Sentinel parts. Woot. of course Male Parts.... :dunce:

Last edited:
It may be hard to find many male sentinel parts, 2 soc mates of mine have most of the sentinel parts between the two of them :) Altho there are a few parts floating around here and there. If your trying to get a full set, you may have to wait a long time for male (I tried putting together a set and only got half way done before I realized it wouldnt happen :) )

gl tho :D

Thank you, i am mostly looking for the harn. Madison Roe has one in auction i am interested in. If someone knows how to get ahold of him for me. via this forum or in game please let me know. Shins or thighs wouldn't be bad as well or any other part. Let me know if someone has them. Thxs Rave

Most common items I believe are helm and shins. One of the guys Rave is talking about traded a Shadow harness for the Sentinel harness. You will have a helluva lot of trouble getting the thighs, the same guy paid 11k ped for em :X He has a big pocket book too. I'd actually suggest that you get either angel or shadow or try vain because there is more of an ability to get parts. Good luck with everything tho :)

wow, i deiced to go with a unique suit of armor.... don't i know how to pick them. hmmm ohwell i am still waiting. if someone has reasonable offers let me know. Thanks Golgotha

GolGotha said:
Most common items I believe are helm and shins. One of the guys Rave is talking about traded a Shadow harness for the Sentinel harness. You will have a helluva lot of trouble getting the thighs, the same guy paid 11k ped for em :X He has a big pocket book too. I'd actually suggest that you get either angel or shadow or try vain because there is more of an ability to get parts. Good luck with everything tho :)

My soc mate, Peatie, and I had a bidwar on the thighs...i stopped at 10300 and let him have it hehe. But yeah, expensive set ... altho I wish I hadnt sold my parts to my other soc mate :mad:

That suxs, i mostly just want to get the harn. it looks cool.

ohwell! if anyone has Madison Roe Roeln on their friends list please let me know. i need to talk to this avatar.

BTW if i don't get any responce out of this in the next few days i will just close this thread. don't seem to be anyone selling Sentinel parts. :(

btw Rave didn't you sell a suit of angel not to long ago? heh buy anything cool?

Warlocks drop the thigh so....gl getting a pair unless someone gets lucky in an attack

would probably be interested in chronicle Harn (M) as well let me know. thxs

dougkush said:
Warlocks drop the thigh so....gl getting a pair unless someone gets lucky in an attack

Any proof? (I don't want to hijack the thread, I'm just wondering :) )

And Rave, yeah, I was talking about Peatie - I was there during the bidwar when Spider kept making noises at him in Atlas :tongue2:

GolGotha said:

And Rave, yeah, I was talking about Peatie - I was there during the bidwar when Spider kept making noises at him in Atlas :tongue2:

LOL. I remember. First time I met Rave, seemed nice a nice guy, and eventually end up up in hi soc. Fun bid war!

I currently have Sent (m) helmet, harness, thighs and shins.

I may be selling, dependant on a seperate matter. Would prefer to sell all the pieces in one go, but will listen to any offers via PM. I should know for sure in the next week whether I am actually selling for sure or not.

Peatie.

GolGotha said:

WuFei looted them awhile back when Warlocks actually spawned

Back