September The Month of EXA

[br][/br]

Also this silent with ESI, its a shame that i didnt catch the next silent 5 mins later with Vigi Helm male -- :tongue2:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

yeah i like exas :D

Last edited:
hm should think about getting some steps back to basic :) should check them out :p

Vigi Helmet M would be nice loot lmao

gratz !!

but can you tell me (us) how many hours and how much ammo you hunted ? was it the whole month of september? :)

Nice loots gratz.

Someone should run a highest loot wins competition again in an exa land, I like them :)

Purplebong said:
very nice...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:rofl: THX guys and gals :)

Nitrosomonas said:
gratz !!

but can you tell me (us) how many hours and how much ammo you hunted ? was it the whole month of september? :)

It was 2-4 hours a day avarage with weekends as well and I have one week break, so for me as a humble opalo hunter pretty good results. First three runs were 60PED runs and then the rest were 100PED, i didn't count how many.

Congrats and all...

But im anoyed...

Ive hunted those guys for pretty much a month...

My highest loot was a 34 peder and one with an ESI...

Thats all...

Where is my phat lewt?

:(

Zanathos said:
Congrats and all...

But im anoyed...

Ive hunted those guys for pretty much a month...

My highest loot was a 34 peder and one with an ESI...

Thats all...

Where is my phat lewt?

:(

Zanathos, how much PED hunt did you do? And globs are not important if you can profit without them, my highest profit was without global with 2 - 10peders as highest loot.

And maybe september is not the month for you and exas to get along :)

Anyway wish you a lot of luck ;)

Gah! ive been killing them for 3 days straight looking for vigi helmet The most loot i got was 17 ped :(

i usually hunt them with about 100 peds, since i dont normally have time to do more than that.

Back