seriously!? 2 types of sweat!?

This may push up the demand for Nexus, so if supply stays the same, and people using TP chips won't pay more, the price of normal Sweat is going to get squeezed down.

I will not sell my sweat for any lower price then it is now and I'm sure that MA will adjust the Nexus drop rate to accommodate the new demand.

It's a good thing, in a roundabout way... The TT stuff is used to power weapons if I read it right, and weapons no longer have the warmup, if I read that right... so there is a need for lots more ammo to power the MF weapons... and the TT is the most obvious source for that since that's where other weapon ammo (other then explosives) comes from. The extra decay going in to the TT is feeding the loot pool. The sweat you pull off critters has a TT value... that TT value comes from people dumping money in to the TT... in other words, THE DEPOSITORS ARE FEEDING YOUR SWEATING HABBIT! Thank MA and the depositors for giving you a free ride, and stop complaining. Also, stop trying to sell your sweat for more then its worth because you are getting it free... In a roundabout way, you selling sweat for too much is keeping you from getting more sweat since there is a set limit of assets in the entire game, including, but not limited to sweat... hording it is just causing the RCE to stall.

I will not sell my sweat for any lower price then it is now and I'm sure that MA will adjust the Nexus drop rate to accommodate the new demand.

Well then like many other sweaters... you might be waiting a while to sell sweat, if your stuck on a high price....

Theres a thing we crafters say.... if its not worth clicking.... then dont do it....

If its not worth sweating.... dont do it....

Sweaters spend so much time complaining (some of them) that they could go mow a lawn for $2-$5 and toss that in EU and be up so much....

I use to think sweating was awful for sweaters... thats when I was a sweater... but you have to look at it from the other side to see how sad it is to see people complain about sweating....

Back