Server Are Down

:yay: I think the fix the crashing part :lolup:

Don't worry MA IT people there is always tomorrow, if it goes badly wrong.

It's just a job, we are not making rockets.

Of course we want our avas to look good, but do not get stressed about it. Send it, have a small prayer to the to the Gods of computer code, keep a low profile from MA management team, and maybe have a few beers when its's all over and say ...phew!!!! that was a close one.

And to the management team, get out of the server room, and let your people do their thing, or they will be stressed out bunnies and press the wrong buttons.

hee,hee

Rick

I hope they fix the crashes when ppl die on radar :)

(i can see one person is in a hurry to get ingame and scam more ppl)

Last edited:
While people are waiting for the mini patch, some feedback would be awesome.

Hi All,

I have posted a review of the newcomer starter pack initative for JAN to FEB,
There are some exciting things in the works which I will discuss further at a later date.

However that being said, I would like some feedback on what has been outlinked in Post # 131.

Request for feedback in post # 132 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-for-Calypso&p=3063707&viewfull=1#post3063707

Thanks for your time,
Lootius bless,
Viper

It's a feature, MA thinks you spend too much on EU :wise:

But I have not spent a dime here, I just make money here, all day, every day :laugh: I decided to drop few bucks to this good guys, but they don`t want my money, MA is sooo kind company :ahh:

And servers are back up! Done my avatar re-make and much happier with the results this time!

Can you edit your ava? Or you starting from default?

You start with your current avatar and can tweak it from there, or reset it completely, your choice. You're offered the chance to tweak it again at every logon

Last edited:
Back