News: Server Downtime at 11:00 UTC

more hamsters !

Strap a Hermetic Perfected on them server hamsters please.

Wasn't there always a red warning message ingame? I was kicked out and didn't know why.

Wasn't there always a red warning message ingame? I was kicked out and didn't know why.
Same... with only 1 minute left for boss to spawn. It only shows on main chat. :(

I had it on, there was no red. otherwise I don't look at the chat while I'm hunting.

I had it on, there was no red. otherwise I don't look at the chat while I'm hunting.
It should show on the screen like when you loot a 250 points or when you get the warning for boss spawn that way no matter what channel you are in everyone would see it.

Funny that I have a warning on my chat for when a wave event start (when I'm on the same server) but not when servers go down, doesn't make sense if you ask me but well it's Mindark.

Last edited:
and once again ....... ahh, what's the point? Maybe they should buy a brewery and practise you know what...

Give players more notice than on just one chat is wish for the day on 27.10.23.

They finally realized they accidently did not put in Halloween 2023 Ring in the game :poop:

Though kinda funny that people complain about Caly loot server performance and the games going into maintenance mode 12h later. But loot lag happens on Cyene and there's no immediate fix and they need to modify their spawns... 🤔

I was doing daily missions on Caly last night and the loot lag was very bad. A few hours later I did an hour in Mayhem with very little lag, while my soc mates were complaining of loot lag in the event at the same time. Weird

I was doing daily missions on Caly last night and the loot lag was very bad. A few hours later I did an hour in Mayhem with very little lag, while my soc mates were complaining of loot lag in the event at the same time. Weird
Not every instance is same, or at least not always. Entered instance, nonstop lootlag, left, re-entered the same category instance, barely any loot lagg.

So... gets me wondering. Does the loot server split allocation pathways into parallel routes that can be added to? Or, are all requests dealt with in one processing line that rewrites what is available since the last 'loot injection'?
If the first is true, your entire time in an instance could be with a better or worse RND function and a particular loot not in the pool at all for a time while another player may be on a different pool line that has a loot potentially available.
If the second is true, then all that can be done is put firecrackers up the hamsters' ....s, i.e. up the frequencies.

Anyone tried a deep dive into the secrets sections, and how MA might actually solve the request-flooding issue?

So... gets me wondering. Does the loot server split allocation pathways into parallel routes that can be added to? Or, are all requests dealt with in one processing line that rewrites what is available since the last 'loot injection'?
If the first is true, your entire time in an instance could be with a better or worse RND function and a particular loot not in the pool at all for a time while another player may be on a different pool line that has a loot potentially available.
If the second is true, then all that can be done is put firecrackers up the hamsters' ....s, i.e. up the frequencies.

Anyone tried a deep dive into the secrets sections, and how MA might actually solve the request-flooding issue?

I used to think it was a random tag assigned to each avatar on log in but this probably makes more sense now that I think about it...

Did MA just rob crafting server resources to beef up hunting? Cause crafting right now is lagging in a way I have rarely seen before...

Did MA just rob crafting server resources to beef up hunting? Cause crafting right now is lagging in a way I have rarely seen before...
Yes

They finally realized they accidently did not put in Halloween 2023 Ring in the game :poop:
It seems you were right! Still... Haha

Some one looted this night a Halloween 2022 ring.

Back