Server Downtime for Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2019-05-21 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an extended network maintenance.

We estimate a downtime of at least 2 hours but up to as much as 6 hours.

This downtime is a maintenance window only.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Granny Rowan

Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
Bleh I hate Tuesdays, tho I may partially forgive MA if they ever fix the chats so we don't have to waste even more hours re-inviting folk to the channels.

In RL when a service provider fails to give an adequate service (downtime) or causes unresolved issues for the customer that prevents normal usage, they compensate....just saying lol

and before anyone takes that last comment seriously.. how about a chuckle instead of telling me I am an idiot. I know that anyways :dunce:

seffo

Old
lol

Bleh I hate Tuesdays, tho I may partially forgive MA if they ever fix the chats so we don't have to waste even more hours re-inviting folk to the channels.

In RL when a service provider fails to give an adequate service (downtime) or causes unresolved issues for the customer that prevents normal usage, they compensate....just saying lol

and before anyone takes that last comment seriously.. how about a chuckle instead of telling me I am an idiot. I know that anyways :dunce:
HaHaHa

Ma and compensation don't go together.
I reported the paysafe being broken Friday evening and they only just put it as disabled.
have been waiting for them to fix it since, you would expect a real cash economy to be on it in seconds as they would not want to miss out on incoming cash flow. but MA just take there time as usual.

krazykat

Prowler
Society
The House - Of The Dark Legion
Cassandra Red Savage
Up to 6 hours? If it takes that long I probably won't even bother logging on tomorrow.

nutrageti

Stalker
Society
Silly Underground Family
47 nutrageti hitman
They are telling you in advance and this time are being probably realistic with downtime. Quit complaining :p Most MMO s that compensate downtime don t have a real financial value for the downtime:p Sure, a 6 hour skill boost at 100 % wouldn t be bad :))

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Sub-Zero The Killer
Does running auctions get frozen during maintenance window or do they keep running?

San

Stalker
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
There isn't much to do for the leadership when the tech guys do maintainance because they can't torture them with endless meetings either. Time to wrap up open AMA questions? :poke:

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
Does running auctions get frozen during maintenance window or do they keep running?
From what i noticed they get frozen. So when the timer runs out on AH it goes into - time, for when ever the game is down. So 1hr it goes - 1 hr before it ends.It just not listed AH when original time runs out.

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Sub-Zero The Killer
From what i noticed they get frozen. So when the timer runs out on AH it goes into - time, for when ever the game is down. So 1hr it goes - 1 hr before it ends.It just not listed AH when original time runs out.
Good, to know. Thanks!

Legends

Prowler
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
They must be upgrading hardware ir something... that could be a good thing.

Evey

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Evey Eve Everglades
Why is there loot lag after this maintenance? Is it here to stay? I don't like it, it also delays my hunt.
Please fix!

San

Stalker
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
The PED Flow Center shows only "Loading..." forever, is this related? I heard this varies, someone said he has it in the Share Center, while the other one works, respectively.

mspatterson

Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
The PED Flow Center shows only "Loading..." forever, is this related? I heard this varies, someone said he has it in the Share Center, while the other one works, respectively.
both of mine seem instant.. maybe you have too much ped flow? laggin out the system!

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
My PED flow center also shows "Loading..." forever, I thought it was because I don't currently own anything that could display there (land area, cld, aud, ...).

Xen

Mutated
Society
Payn-Inc
Xendar Xen Xal
Why is there loot lag after this maintenance? Is it here to stay? I don't like it, it also delays my hunt.
Please fix!
Yes, it's definitely worse.

sungam

Stalker
Sungam Sun Nosskire
Please fix!
Yes lootlag has come back!
I dont like it either

Evey

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Evey Eve Everglades
Please fix this database delay, it's very annoying. The response time increased in loot events, it's random and it can be up to 5 seconds even...

Xen

Mutated
Society
Payn-Inc
Xendar Xen Xal
Sometimes f key (interact) just stops working until you click somewhere on the screen with the mouse.

What did you do?

BuStLe

Dominant
Society
Utopia
João Bustle Pedro
Please fix this database delay, it's very annoying. The response time increased in loot events, it's random and it can be up to 5 seconds even...
I just logged off because of this

crisper

Young
Venadide crisper Brnr
please help fix loot lag I want to spend my ammo!