News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

I smell no RDI updates, no backpack upgrades, no PVP fixes.

I smell spawns will be still crap meanwhile Cyrene had to reduce the numbers of flesh alpha lol

they forgot ? :D

I smell miscommunication.

I was promised item fixes😭
Never believe everything you are promised! You need to judge the person giving the promise before you should believe them! :D

The day MA realises that while AI can generate content they still need a human to press reset on the servers.

The day MA realises that while AI can generate content they still need a human to press reset on the servers.
Doubt it, if it wasn't automated they'd probably forget :d

I smell the dog slid into the server room.

It seems like EU may be offline right now. Trying again... Huh second try I just got in. So maybe delayed a bit? (Or just my own network hiccup)

It seems like EU may be offline right now. Trying again... Huh second try I just got in. So maybe delayed a bit? (Or just my own network hiccup)

When Lunch option is green and you get the message on login screen that the game is offline its mainly due to your bad connection.

When Lunch option is green

ahh, the Lunch option ;). Just veggie today then?

OT: they could at least go through the motions of a maintenance to do all that resetting people rely on in EU (from resetting various 'timers' to issues with being in space, to various other glitches that get resolved...)

Back