News: Server Downtime for Patch

There should be no problems logging in. Do you get some sort of error message when you try?
Yes there is, plenty of people have already mentioned that since the night between friday & saturday ALL goldcard users cannot log in.
It was also already mentioned by your support team that there are technical issues with the gold card logins at the moment.

I'm very surprised to see your message now. Does this mean that your support team hasn't even told this to the devs and that it hasn't even been adressed at all?

Yes there is, plenty of people have already mentioned that since the night between friday & saturday ALL goldcard users cannot log in.
It was also already mentioned by your support team that there are technical issues with the gold card logins at the moment.

I'm very surprised to see your message now. Does this mean that your support team hasn't even told this to the devs and that it hasn't even been adressed at all?

Apologies, I assumed you meant the issue was related to the release specifically, as you mentioned it in the downtime thread. But yes, we are aware of the Gold Card issues.

Apologies, I assumed you meant the issue was related to the release specifically, as you mentioned it in the downtime thread. But yes, we are aware of the Gold Card issues.
Do we have any idea how long the gold card issue is going last.. I've not been able to log on for a few days now..

Honestly, if I can't expect you to test for regression on simple bugs such as these, how can I trust that critical economic systems of the game are functioning properly between releases?
That's what I've said for a while now. I don't think it is and there is no reason to trust that the loot algorithms/process are running appropriately.... and we would never know otherwise.

Back