News: Server Downtime for Release

Is it worth turning any planets off to reduce the download, or is most of it somehow the UI update?
And I'm kinda sad it's only a delay of one day. If you're going to screw up you could at least make it longer...

I guess it must have been a broken bulb in the server room you fixed at speed ...

bout time for RDI update.
Thanks

B U Y I N G ....nails,

PED upfront

is RDI getting an update?
He lives in his own world. The rest of us fights one bug at a time. Let them do this first and don't stir the pot too much.

I really hope it's not gonna take more than the planned 2 hours as I'm not working tomorrow. Please postpone or be on time.

Nice going sorting things out so quick and pressing ahead just a day later instead of another week long wait! Keen for this :)

Compet , Compet Compet , say it three times and it will summon MA's murderous AI to stalk you

if it's 3 weeks after anouced date UI gets implemented i can only imagine the decades for UR5

Yesterday I started watching an Arnold Schwartzenegger series on Netflix called FUBAR. I hope it wasn't an omen... :acid:

so version 18.. a good moment to update wiki....
oh wait it is slow as a snail....

THE NEW Hamster will be working over time , it takes a lot of effort to implement new hidden bugs , hope the oiled the wheel this time too

10 FUCKING MINUTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LEFT

Extended downtime notice any minute now..... ?
...and I guess we'll have some extra reading to do as well anyway ...

edit: the button is green ..... but I'm simply not going to click on it ... for a bit. I'll await some notes and comments first I think.
There are two new 'help' threads for bugs and comments. That is a good move I guess...
...there's a huge lol in the bugs thread for my dry humour at least, but I won't comment there obviously. It should stay on topic there.

Last edited:
LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Very tough playing with that chat. The contrast of the font is way too light and not customizable. It is extremely eye tiring. We need more easy to read fonts and chat, please.

Back