SFE Launches Celeste Quarry Booth on Arkadia!

TimUnleashed

Prowler
Society
Southern Fortress Engineering (SFE)
Tim TimUnleashed Kerin
many_cities_banner_614_x_154.jpg

SFE Launches Celeste Quarry Booth on Arkadia!

Southern Fortress Engineering (SFE) has finally acquired and stocked one of the six booths at the trading hub Celeste Quarry, on Arkadia!

That means that in addition to our existing shops at Port Atlantis Mall and Twin Peaks Mall on Calypso, we now have a third shop!

Jim and I are especially excited about our latest step forward. Aside from finally being able to call ourselves an interplanetary service, it's our first chance to do our thing on this exciting new planet!

We like the new partnership with Lorika Tek too. We think they've made some beautiful armours for us to craft.

Details

When you exit the Celeste Quarry Teleporter and face north you are met with a view of the six trading booths.

Ours is the one on the far left, booth number 3.

We took the time to survey some of the Arkadian community here, and it was decided that Cetus (L), Ursa (L) and Corvus (L) were the best options out of the seven Arkadian armour sets we're currently able to make available.

I'd encourage you to take the time to have a look at the stats on these armours. We think they're fairly underrated in general at the moment - particularly Cetus - and worthy of consideration.

We weren't the only ones to get excited about our new shop. Here's some of the locals from Celeste joining in the fun!

Of course, our same mission statement applies to this booth, as it always has to our business:

"SFE is dedicated to presenting to Entropia Universe a
wide range of crafted armour at fair prices, with great
service, reliability and convenience."

All the best!

TimUnleashed
CEO | Southern Fortress Engineering
ceo@southernfortress.com.au

P.S. Don't forget that we currently sell Arkadian armours on Calypso too! In our Port Atlantis Mall shop (level 1) you'll find full sets of both genders of Musca (L), Corvus (L), Canis (L), Lupus (L), Hydra (L), Ursa (L) and Cetus (L)!

Best of luck with the new venture SFE!!!

I'm finding Celeste Quarry is a great location to sell from so I'm confident you will do well there.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Back