Shadow, Angel, Tiger Female Sets

|| Sachi ||

Guardian
|| Sachi ||
Maybe in the market for one of these in the upcoming months, anybody know their current value :)

thx in advance for any replies.

what about eon? mine will be sold by then...

but seems to be around same price as angel and more then 2x the protection and same hunting protections or more

cant speak to angel or shadow but a female tiger set should be in the neighborhood of around 13k. couple quick easy sales suggest that price is the norm as of late.

Chronicle or vain is also a consideration, but ofc i guess its whether there is a seller, eon maybe, but i prefer the higher cut stab and impact of angel, as i plan on doing the spider and scip missions after i finish the trox. Martial sga also i meant to add, we may as well discuss the price of a bunch of armors i guess :p

Chronicle or vain is also a consideration, but ofc i guess its whether there is a seller, eon maybe, but i prefer the higher cut stab and impact of angel, as i plan on doing the spider and scip missions after i finish the trox. Martial sga also i meant to add, we may as well discuss the price of a bunch of armors i guess :p

well you mentioned tiger and angel... so i threw eon in there too since its more total protection and around same hunting stats as angel

Back