Society
www.entropiaforum.pl
Squall Fabik Lionheart
Item :Shadow Thigh Guards M SGA

Price :
SB: 15k PED
BO: 25k PED

Payment :
I would prefer to get payed in PED's, but feel free to make me an offer. But consider that I'm noobish player and items like ml-35 are useless to me.

Current bid :
!!SOLD!! 22K by Armin !!SOLD!!

Auction ends :
14.01.2010 23:29 (GMT +1)

Item I may consider as a payment :
Full Phantom Male UL (tt+~4,5K)
Set of 5B (tt+18 each)
Omegaton A104 (tt+~160)
Omegaton A105 (tt+~1K)

Auction ends one week after SB has been met.

Please feel free to post any comments or suggestions.

*EDIT
I received couple of messages here and in game that the price should be higher because apparently those thighs are only one in game.

I've changed the BO, won't change the SB because I Armin already made a bet. But i have to add that I reserve all rights to cancel auction at any time, if the price isn't right.

Sorry for ale the confusion. Neg reps are deserved. Should have made a price check thread first.
*EDIT

Last edited:
I bid 16k (extra letters to make the post... post)

I would like to apologize everyone for not responding to the PM i was very busy in RL for the past few days. Got few new offers, will consider them asap.

regards,
Fabik

Less than 24H left.

CB 19K by Armin

Item I may consider as a payment :
Full Phantom Male UL (tt+~4,5K)
Set of 5B (tt+18 each)
Omegaton A104 (tt+~160)
Omegaton A105 (tt+~1K)

Last edited:
On behalf of a un-named friend - Fabik knows who it is and I'll vouch for this guy being legit - I offer 20k ped (Part payment with Bicak Blix at TT+7000 rest in pure peds as agreed on ingame)

Sorry for the "sniper" like bid - But just had to meet ingame to confirm the partial item trade :)

Bidding 21.5k

Still with Blix at +7k

are you accepting the blix as partial payment? i r confused. i don't have a blix, what is the current bid in peds and is the blix prefered to peds?

skip

are you accepting the blix as partial payment? i r confused. i don't have a blix, what is the current bid in peds and is the blix prefered to peds?

skip

I cought up with him ingame and asked if he would take it as partial payment - And he agreed...

skip

Yes I accepted bicak blix as a payment (tt=4,5K + 7K MU rest in peds)

so waheed's bid is blix + 10k, armin's offering 22k and we have 7 minutes to see if crazy skippie takes the bo, huh?

so waheed's bid is blix + 10k, armin's offering 22k and we have 7 minutes to see if crazy skippie takes the bo, huh?

Thinking, aint you a bit sleepy - Need to sleep I think... :D

By my count we have 15 minutes left....

tick, tock...

Back