Shamless Theft @ Port Atlantis ...your thoughts on a idea...

melbossheart

Guardian
Society
Vikings of Entropia
hyas all

A group of friends and i were sat at port atlantis on stools/chairs last night just talking and chewing the fat as you do. a stool/chair i had just bought from a new crafter to help them along in game may i add. which i also had custom painted..
as we stood up before we had time to retrieve the chairs a player stole them from under our Arse's.

now im not going no name and shame the said person as he run off.. we were asked by his soc leader to give him chance to deal with the matter.

i know your all going to say you get a warning that other people can pick up this item..but heres my suggestion do you think it would be a good idea that if you put something down on the floor or as in our case stand from a sitting position you get a 10 second time gap to pick up your stuff before another person can pick it up

I know its not worth putting a support ticket in as they will only say it gave you a warning before you put it down but i think a time delay on objects would be a good idea ..

I also beleive in what goes around comes around ..so the person who stole them will pehaps some day get something took from him that he dont want to loose pref his thieving fingers ..

regards
mel

In terms of MA , there is no theft.

In terms of the community if they pick it up after you just stand thats a bit fron upon.

Like you said you asked the soc leader to deal with the matter. Thats the best thing. Making a thread of accusing somebody of stealing will only lead to perosnal disputes.

Oh and karma is a bitch if you know what I mean

In terms of MA , there is no theft.

In terms of the community if they pick it up after you just stand thats a bit fron upon.

Like you said you asked the soc leader to deal with the matter. Thats the best thing. Making a thread of accusing somebody of stealing will only lead to perosnal disputes.

Oh and karma is a bitch if you know what I mean

It is theft if you dont get time to pick it up before someone picks it up knowing its not theres to pick up ...

and yes kama is a bitch :wtg:

It is theft if you dont get time to pick it up before someone picks it up knowing its not theres to pick up ...

and yes kama is a bitch :wtg:

the moment you said yes to the warning message is the moment you cant say it is theft anymore. I know it sucks and MA should fix this like spawning chair like cars.

UPDATE

I would like to say thank you to the soc leader that this person belonged to as they as a soc have refunded the people that had there stool/chair stolen and have removed the said person from there soc .

very good morals on there behalf and a big thank you ..as this is the way i would deal with things if this happend within my soc

would like to se Ma/see/fpc fix this problem in some way

The same kind of thing happend to me manny times ....

One time i made Happy Birthday for a friend of me @ top of building with Mind essence,
and before my friend could evan see it some scumbag pickt them all up 0_o

Than also like 2 weeks ago at atlashavenradio.com party i dropt like 20 heart shaped pillos and some other items wich we had alot fun with until some rude person came acros and pickt them all up...

I have all the screens and chatlog ofc, however it seems this entropia world is full of unfair and rude/poor people who dont give a deam about reputation,

I hope it will get satlet out and that the person who picktup your chair will do whats best/fair and give it back to you...

Meenwhile be carefull what you drop :wise:

Mari *.*
:kos:

u got the warning about it,now u just have to live with it. There is a clepto vein ill all Calypsians so be wary. I "found" a stool and a punpkin but the stool has a new owner now (enjoy it whoever u r) My oil bins and ME keep magically vanishing in twin peaks every time i decide to play with them.

quick edit.. i dont steal art works like it happened to mari

Last edited:
u got the warning about it,now u just have to live with it. There is a clepto vein ill all Calypsians so be wary. I "found" a stool and a punpkin but the stool has a new owner now (enjoy it whoever u r) My oil bins and ME keep magically vanishing in twin peaks every time i decide to play with them.

quick edit.. i dont steal art works like it happened to mari

maybe you shouldnt speak for others, ya?

UPDATE

I would like to say thank you to the soc leader that this person belonged to as they as a soc have refunded the people that had there stool/chair stolen and have removed the said person from there soc .

very good morals on there behalf and a big thank you ..as this is the way i would deal with things if this happend within my soc

Always nice to hear there are still decent people ;)

Always nice to hear there are still decent people ;)

I totally agree, I was actually the one that went in search of the Society Leader and got Mel his money back for him and I must say I was astounded at how this leader conducted himself.

Nice going :D

well á bit off topic but i got ripped off by a person named {removed} a cpl of weeks ago anyone seem him ingame aynthing?
Wanna know what he stole/what he hadd for service pls pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice going :D

well á bit off topic but i got ripped off by a person named {removed} a cpl of weeks ago anyone seem him ingame aynthing?
Wanna know what he stole/what he hadd for service pls pm me

Yeah I would like to know more about this BB what society was he in? and without being objecting at all to your situation BB, why is it that everyone else is allowed to name names on this forum except for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
why is it that everyone else is allowed to name names on this forum except for me?

Well i dont care about naming ppl that scams ppl..
I feel that everyone thats ingame should know those persons names.
Didnt get the soc name :( but hopefully i´ll see that person ingame again.. :(

why is it that everyone else is allowed to name names on this forum except for me?

Look again.

Whenever I see a name specifically mentioned as scamming/stealing I remove it. (forum rule 2.13) I simply didn't see it as fast as you'd like.

I'm glad to hear things turned out well in the end.

Back