Shaolin TWEN Edition

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Happy 20th Anniversay Shaolin! Congratulations to one of the oldest, fully functioning societies in Entropia. This is quite a milestone. I'm so proud to be a small part of it.

To my fellow socmates, you make Shaolin what it is - a vibrant, friendly, happy place in a weird and wonderful universe. It's such an honour to know you all and I wish our soc the best for the future.

To Mindark, thank you for making a great game and an interesting place to meet people. I know you've had a lot of stick over the years but through it all you've managed to provide us with an engaging environment, made all the better because the people in here.

And finally, to the people of Entropia Universe, it's been epic to get to know lots of you over the years. Out of all the games I've played, this one keeps me coming back mainly because of the great people I meet here. It's one of the reasons Shaolin made it to twenty without imploding. Thank you!

This weekend, I propose a universe wide soc hunt, with free rides to each of the planets for all. Ping me in game and I'll add you to the mothership Ticonderoga. Everyone welcome for some organised chaos.

Well you guys were very respected back in the days when the soc was super active. I remember Shaolin had even lands.

Congrats!!! EP still (sorta) hanging in there too... although barely.

Woohoo!! Happy BDay to us!! Happy to be part of this Great Soc!

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you
for my 16 wonderful years of joy and tears with you,
for having had me as your leader for sooo long,
for learning me about loyalty so much,
for being my besties.
You know who you are.

Cherish your memento.

Congratz Shaolins!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

That's amazing! Big gratz!

Big grats Shaolin :yay::beerchug:

Back