Shared hunting

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Why we dont have more shared events like in old days ??? I feel like there is the time to break that 300k on shared loot.

Why we dont have more shared events like in old days ??? I feel like there is the time to break that 300k on shared loot.
I don't understand. The HOF board is constantly filled with sand king entries. When migration rolls around there will be people congregating on Old Jack I'm sure. But I missed the good old days of EU. What was happening then that isn't now?

We used to have a lot of diablo, hydra , atrox queen tho if you ask me robot sux :D. But even Old fred are not spawning during migration.

We used to have a lot of diablo, hydra , atrox queen tho if you ask me robot sux :D. But even Old fred are not spawning during migration.
Wait your serious its not spawning lol... im killing atleast 10 a day not looking for them loll check wave channel there is a group hunting them all day long.

I saw at least 5 Old Fred the last two hours

I saw at least 5 Old Fred the last two hours
Used to be spawn for a long period if you remember instead of 1 old per X kills

Used to be spawn for a long period if you remember instead of 1 old per X kills
Not really sure but I think that's happening toward the end of migration. Remember, it's been what, 5days(?) of migration, the path and spawns will most certainly evolve, hopefully for the better.
But yes I think a more sold spawn of not only Old Fred but all of the "rare" maturities like Matriarch, patriarch, ancient and Goliath etc of both LT and Eomon should be available..

Not really sure but I think that's happening toward the end of migration. Remember, it's been what, 5days(?) of migration, the path and spawns will most certainly evolve, hopefully for the better.
But yes I think a more sold spawn of not only Old Fred but all of the "rare" maturities like Matriarch, patriarch, ancient and Goliath etc of both LT and Eomon should be available..
I agree we are missing spawn for matriarch/patriarch and goliath maturity.

What is Eomon's version of "Old Fred" ?

Eomon Patriarch , can find it on la 58 maybe other places also , can pm for pos.

Last edited:
Back