Shinook River (LA27) under new management!

Garco

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Miguel "Garco" Gracio
Fellow Entropians

Shinook River (Land Area 27) near from Shinook Teleport or Bilton and New Oxford Teleport, is now under new management. Me, Miguel "Garco" Gracio, João "Executioner" Fidalgo and a new commer Joao "Tech" Oliveira are now the new owners of this incredible piece of land in Entropia Universe.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We will try to make this land as enjoyable as possible for all level of players, hunters or miners, you are all welcome there.

At the moment the same DNA will stay, but with some changes:
- Exarosaurs will be set to max maturity with at least 2 maxed spawns;
- Tripudions will stay there, youngs only now, but we will try to set them to max maturity with only a few spawn (te ocasional stalker in the middle of Exas)

Mining is very good there, already confirmed:
Ores: Alferix , Lysterium
Enmatters: Sweetstuff, Nexus, Lumis Leach and DUNKEL! Yes, dunkel! Just follow the river bombing away!
Maybe more, so if anyone find more stuff there just PM me with that info

Taxes are now set to 5.0% both hunting and mining, with some changes during events (only to lower them).

A shopkeeper coming soon with ammo, bombs, probes, ME and a few more stuff!

So you all invited to go there, and until friday 24.00 MA time, every global there (screenshot with P and C and post here) will receive an extra 15 ped bonus.

New events coming quite soon! Stay tunned!

Thx

Garco, Executioner & Tech

big Tripudions a cool, I like them on cND and they drop shogun masks so well worth hunting!

GL with your new land :)

gratz for the new owners, may this investment be good for you ;)

Good Luck

Great!
You are already speeding up things.
Wish you best of luck - will pop in now and then to see what you have done...
/SF

Cool :D May pass by some times ;)

Very nice, i always wished there were BIG Tripudions down here in the planet :D

BTW i proud for you guys cause i think you are the 1st Portuguese land owners in the game :D, if i'm gonna waste money ingame at least now i can do it in Portuguese turf :D

Thx for the support guys! Want to see you all there (this weekend some fun there with a Portuguese group!)

(Brigadao pessoal! Espero que por la andem todos :) Prémios para quem sacar la globais. Este fim de semana fiquem atentos, vou tentar criar um evento so para tugas)

Thx

Garco

gah no more exas.. enought of those already.. better to make more spawns of tripudons instead, keep the maturity but up the spawn on them. Exas we already have like 3 different la's with with max maturity so not much need for more :)

Legion said:
gah no more exas.. enought of those already.. better to make more spawns of tripudons instead, keep the maturity but up the spawn on them. Exas we already have like 3 different la's with with max maturity so not much need for more :)

Yes, i know there are a lot of exas lands. We will only have 2 spawns of them, as the land is bigger enough, you won't notice them so much. Tripudions yes, i think its best to have some more, only big ones :) Hope to see you there kill those bastards :) Next weekend i think i will have all 100%

Thx

Garco

Hello new neighbours!!!
I would like to welcome you in Chinook Jungle and congratz you with the purchase!

We can make this lovely purple piece of Amathera fun for hunters and miners.

DRDoom.

Spent some time there, nice piece of land to have, grats... On a side note.. is Alferix actually valuable for anything? Last I heard it was tt material (and it wouldnt sell on auctions heh)

Gratz for the piece of land u guys now own,may u have a good time while managing it and of course,may the Lootius smile to u all :)

DRDoom said:
Hello new neighbours!!!
I would like to welcome you in Chinook Jungle and congratz you with the purchase!

We can make this lovely purple piece of Amathera fun for hunters and miners.

DRDoom.

Thx DRDoom :D Same to you. Good luck for the future!

Garco

1 Exa spawn already maxed, another 1 soon (maybe tonight).

Big Tripudion will come this weekend, but for the first days only a few will spawn, as the number's will be set to minimum.

First competition coming, starting next monday (1 week duration - mining and hunting), will be post in Events section.

Lots of fun and good awards!

Thx

Garco

Davi-D said:
are there now only big exas, small tripuds and now more berys?!

Hi

Only 1 exa spawn maxed maturity and small tripuds.

Davi-D said:
are there now only big exas, small tripuds and now more berys?!

Where you see berys? No berys DNA there. Probably you found some in NE corner (from the other land spawn i guess)...

Thx

Garco

Garco said:
Where you see berys? No berys DNA there.

I took them out of business - people didnt like them....Must have been a last pocket of Berry´s..I thought they were terminated.
/SF

Back