Suggestion: Shopkeeper Database In-game

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Hi,

Lately I've been running around browsing shopkeepers, and to be honest its such a p.i.t.a. locating them that I started wondering why there isn't a database in game, everyone can access, and it shows the last date the shopkeeper was updated.

A big list, starting with

"Today"
"2+ days ago"
"7+ days ago"
"2+ weeks ago"
"1+ month ago"

If you see a shopkeeper recently updated, click the "Waypoint" link right next to it, adding the waypoint to the estate where the shopkeeper is located.

Planet-wide list only, if you want a different list for a different planet, you have to visit that planet.

This might help shop owners having their shop discovered by new potential customers too.

Shopkeepers decay,
why not help owners promote where they are located? :)

Regards,

Edge

Players are asking for this since 2004 or 2005, when the apartmenttowers and shops got introduced and sold by MA.

Sadly MA treats QoL like poison.

I dont know how many hours i spent running around looking for shops.

I dont know whats the worst part,
Not being able to find the shopkeepers or the stunning amount of MA owned shops / estates.

I guess MA don't want to advertise prices in shops/shopkeepers, and i think that's the right way to do it. But they could have a searchable UI list, that shows all shops/shopkeepers that are selling the item you are looking for, but without the price, so you at least know where to go for said item and have a look.

Rgds

Ace

Quality of Life improvements can be made, and are most welcome in regards to shopkeepers and shopowners.

I do not own a shop, I just like to visit them. Finding them is a damn struggle.

Last edited:
Back