Should spaceships be membraned?

If they can figure out how to make ships have transparent walls, surely they can figure out how to turn the shop 'window' display area on apartment basement shops and malls in to a glass window so that you can see the items inside the building instead of putting a huge brick wall out there to stop the lag that comes around due to shoddy coding. Since they have not been able to change those brick walls in to glass yet, I suspect it'll be a long while before ship walls become transparent. Otherwise, we'll be looking at
Space Lag

No idea about the possibility of doing that in EU. But I probably crap myself if I ever get on a plane like that. I just hope they don't do the glass floor thing :laugh:

I know, I read about how they turned a cell into a laser. My point, however, was that it might not be a good idea to give a spaceship a transparent hull if it will be shot at with lasers a lot. :)

Ah. My bad. But I would think that Entropian glass technology should be able to handle a little bit of laser light! Maybe with metal screening when the going gets tough?

Anyway, why can't incoming shells, bullets, lasers, etc., just be teleported away?!

Anyway, why can't incoming shells, bullets, lasers, etc., just be teleported away?!

Too much chargeup time, too much energy cost, etc? ^^

Why can we not just redirect it with MindForce? :D

Is there anything Mindforce can't do? :silly2:

Well we do have kinetic chips, so technically we should be able to move projectiles aside? ^^

I just want more uses for my main prof. :D ignore me! ;) lol

Back