Show us ya face!

moismall.jpg

Its saturday, and I said I'd do it so there it is.

Eurowhat? :D And I got intarweb too, duh. :silly2:

Aaaah u´ve got that "sad-ass-puppy-(flash)dog-look" ;)...well...me like alot! :thumbup:

haha, you lose skam!!

using advanced scientific technologies and my superior photoshop skills, i managed to deduct what you looked like as soon as u got outa the tannin studio:

skam.jpg

muah muah haa :vampire:

:silly2:

lmao! You nut, and indeed you are probably right! I think you are mistaking photoshop for ms paint tho :laugh:

Dont ask .............

:laugh::laugh:

I ask. WTF lololol you hat-oholic.

lmao! You nut, and indeed you are probably right! I think you are mistaking photoshop for ms paint tho :laugh:

shh don't tell anyone though :whisper: i think us 2 are the only ppl that know >.<

numpery, i won't ask, i'll just go on ahead and call u a crazy crazy dildo :wise:

shh don't tell anyone though :whisper: i think us 2 are the only ppl that know >.<

Thanks for sharing !!!
Teach me some 'o those MS Paint skillz
(Did you ATH on it yet?) :eek:

numpery, i won't ask, i'll just go on ahead and call u a crazy crazy dildo :wise:

Would that be a pink or purple crazy crazy dildo ? :scratch2::wise::smirk:

Meanwhile...
Here's me being wasted on Nightmare Outdoor
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So... How much is Puma paying you for showing of their logo here? ;)

I saw a Puma ad ingame once :D

My loots seem to have increased drasticly after posting my picture with Puma logo! ;)

My loots seem to have increased drasticly after posting my picture with Puma logo! ;)

Where do I sign up for Sponsorship BruuD ? :D :yay:

-800 PED in 24 hours, I really really really need Sponsoring !!! :D

Hi Guys thought I join in too, Heres me not so long ago :D

Hey, this is my second post in a long time, since i've shut down all Eu Activities. Now I'm back so I'll post a retro pic from when I was still playing and two recent ones, prior to me starting to play again. The Tiger is BACK ! RRAWRRR!
before:

after turning 18:

C ya ingame !

It's been a while, but only right I post an updated picutre of myself ;)

Still In my young looking teens. A situation Im sure most wouldn't complain about being in...

profilepic6441_9.gif

Hard Work, Means Sucsess

Translation:

(Under The Photo)"Kacper Szymański and Szymon Lewandowski are training Parkour from 2 to 3 years. Their abilites training on beach on the Trzesiecko (Lake).

(Title) Look, how they jump!

(Main) Fashion of Parkour comes from the west. It lies on crossing through "City Jungle" - running and jumping through fences, jumping through roofs, trees. It looks Very effective, because you have to be very athletic. Jumps, flips are elements of this sport. Sometimes its dangerous, because one mistake means a fall on concrete from a big height. But for young people its an additional shot of adrenaline. In Szczecinek parkour has been cultivated for few years. Its a bout 10 teams with few persons, who are hard training. The videos with thier skills are on YouTube. Some of sportsmen are training parkour from basics and on own mistakes, few of them have a big experience from a acrobatic team "Darzbór Szczecinek". Sometimes competitors join the club later.

Last edited:
Great job Kacper, bravo ;)
I'd like to fix two sentences that might be hard to understand. The rest of the translation is.. bearable ;p
In Szczecinek Parkour is few years.
In Szczecinek parkour has been cultivated for few years ;)

Sometime also, to the team people are come lately.
Sometimes competitors join the club later.

another syingre of adrenaline
I can't find word ''syingre'' in my dictionary,are you sure it really exists? Maybe ''shot of adrenaline'' would sound better.

And keep up the good work!
Pozdrawiam :p

Another thing I'm finding a problem with... brown hair - blonde lady garden :silly2:

"blonde lady garden"??? OMG> such a nice expression :laugh: you made me roll on the floor laughing
Must be funny brown hair and "blonde lady garden". I won't ask you to show us that, but ... must say i'm curious.

Skam you look like a baby. Cute as always!

Soldat Sol what gun is that?? Me luvs the look!!! :D

Numptey I'm going to a Jamiroquai show soon, can you please let me take your hat?? It looks absolutly great!!!!!!

levithanikos you look so.... so.... Italian! You can come to taste some of portuguese wines anytime. I have some experience in that area now, and will be pleased to share it with you :wtg:

Keep on posting guys, it's pretty nice having this thread "live" again.

levithanikos you look so.... so.... Italian! You can come to taste some of portuguese wines anytime. I have some experience in that area now, and will be pleased to share it with you :wtg:

Keep on posting guys, it's pretty nice having this thread "live" again.

Me luv wines :love:

Btw .. i'm Greek , i just study Medicine in Rome ;)

As for sharing the wine , is one of the best ways to meet new ppl since Ancient Greece :D

... How wrong can this be? ;)

:shots: ->
:beerchug: -> :naughty: ->:inbed: ....... :D

StrategicJasmin;1262126 [B said:
Numptey[/B] I'm going to a Jamiroquai show soon, can you please let me take your hat?? It looks absolutly great!!!!!!

lol sure :)

its not quite a hat its a cusion :D Mrs Numpt got it for when she was pregnant and now for feeding Ellie :)

but me being me has found a new use for it :D dont think the neigbours appreciate the idea though :rolleyes::laugh:

lol sure :)

its not quite a hat its a cusion :D Mrs Numpt got it for when she was pregnant and now for feeding Ellie :)

but me being me has found a new use for it :D dont think the neigbours appreciate the idea though :rolleyes::laugh:

muhahahahaha. The Blobs attacking Numptey - AHHHHHH

l_232e3ded01b15a17f30a59f13150ab9b.jpg

l_1e0fccd599e136c01645bdc3f7787588.jpg

2nd pic may look familiar to some. Posted in this thread nearly 2 years ago i think.. I use to go by Ultima :) (*note not ultimababe though the name came from same Final Fantasy geekism)

What a lovely set Avi!!!!!

Oh. Erm.... of piccies I mean... Heheh....:ahh:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Doer, hot pics! Gotta love the men in uniform :D
But what does your shirt say...? "Gone to my (somethingsomething)place"?

Cool pics Avi!

What does that personal title say under your name again....? Gentleman is it? ;)

I agree with BJ...I just can´t take my eyes of your beautiful set of...ehuhumm...eyes :ahh:

What does that personal title say under your name again....? Gentleman is it? ;)

Always Ma'am! But sometimes one must work to maintain ones composure...:eyecrazy:

Now that Jim T however....
***Shamelessly throws Jim to the wolves...

here is me:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Im on the right hand, im posing with one of the SA celebs (huge singer), when i had to take photos of the event :)

And yes, the strap around my neck is attached to my baby... i love my camera :laugh:

from my recent vacation
felt more like christmas than easter with the loads of snow ;)

the bright sunshine with snow all around reflecting it made it hard to keep the eyes open without my sunglasses.

Last edited:
Hehe, you seem to be a nice girl. And let me guess, were you skiing? I love skiing too ;)

Hehe, no I was not skiing this time.
Didn't expect so much snow so I didn't take my skiing stuff with me, when I was skiing just a couple of weeks ago we had much less snow :laugh:

Back