SIG FUND presents - WIN THE LA: CLD's, Guns, Land Areas and much more to be won

Status
Register Solo : Radiance Rad Luminosity

added! GL Hunters!

New Scores are up! Fluske and his team is almost 1/2 there for this week's promo top prize and it's only the start of day 3!

You can still get it too!

hi morey,

you have missed 1 global :)
if you look in tracker under "Fluske and his boss! "
youll see 45 globals in the past 2 days on trax/osseo la
1 of them was on an trox on the traxla but i understand that 1 dont count,but it still leaves us with 44 globals,thus 220 points :)

Register Solo : Leonarda Leona DaVinci

Register Team : LATF

Register Team

Woot: Cap Miguel Garco Gracio

Hey Fluske, I believe I've fixed up the points! I did miss one.

The Atrox Global is actually not part of our LA.

Welcome new hunters! Garco, Leona :D Leona you are added solo and team :)

Cheers!

Solo: Petrus PM Molinos

Hunt the la win the la! (team & global submission)

I would like to submit myself and my girl as entries for this event. Our Team name will be "EUA HUNTING OLA#16" and our Avatars names are "Saint James Nicholas", and "Robin 1warped1 Donnelly". Thank you!

We already have one global record. Even though we got 2 already... tracker bugged out during that hunt and i could get a screenshot of that one, but the weapon won here was the same both times we globaled. Here is one of those SS's.

ola_16_global_ambu_young.jpg

James, you are either on the wrong LA or in the wrong thread. :)

Solo: Henrik Bengha Bengtsson

Sign me up

Michal Dorki Dorcak

all by my lonesome

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen

I would like to submit myself and my girl as entries for this event. Our Team name will be "EUA HUNTING OLA#16" and our Avatars names are "Saint James Nicholas", and "Robin 1warped1 Donnelly". Thank you!

We already have one global record. Even though we got 2 already... tracker bugged out during that hunt and i could get a screenshot of that one, but the weapon won here was the same both times we globaled. Here is one of those SS's.

ola_16_global_ambu_young.jpg

Hi James!

I will sign you up... but do note that this event does not have Ola 16 as part of the event LAs. For this event, you have to hunt on 04, 25 and 65. Details in OP.

Unfortunately we do not count globals from other LAs.

Added the rest of the sign ups as well :D GL folks!

register
Lizzy Faith O'Neal

added lizzy :)

Congrats to Fluske and his boss! For Finishing This week's Promo event! They just got 500 points to redeem, and a promo 1k PED (as soon as Divinity or I trade him ;] ) Grats again :D

Jabez JAG Groove, one crappy player and asdasdaf got some good number of points for this week's points! Can they make it??

Grats to Rad for getting the 400+ pedder mining global @ 65 on Alicenies Liquid!

Happy Globals!

Register Solo : Leonarda Leona DaVinci

Register Team : LATF

Woot: Cap Miguel Garco Gracio

Solo: Petrus PM Molinos

Solo: Henrik Bengha Bengtsson

Sign me up

Michal Dorki Dorcak

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen

register
Lizzy Faith O'Neal

GL Everyone..

Big gratz for Fluske and team to complete the 100 this fast. I see another 100 being completed this week. GL guys..

Hof it up..

just 1 quick question

how come on the registration post #4 for solo, it doesnt show my full avatar name? its missions the first pat and shows the second 2, is that just cuz its a long name?

Register me as well :) I only do shinkiba but who knows, might get a few points :)

hitman nutrageti 47

just 1 quick question

how come on the registration post #4 for solo, it doesnt show my full avatar name? its missions the first pat and shows the second 2, is that just cuz its a long name?

I think morey dint quite get ur full name. Do not worry though, since it is a manual count its easy to get it done irrespectively. I will have him update the name once he is online.

Register me as well :) I only do shinkiba but who knows, might get a few points :)

hitman nutrageti 47

Welcome and Good Luck.

Cheers,

Divinity

Register Solo : Teiwaz Storm Ing

Register Solo : Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

I think morey dint quite get ur full name. Do not worry though, since it is a manual count its easy to get it done irrespectively. I will have him update the name once he is online.

Fixed :)

Teiwaz Storm Ing, Joey Jay-Jay Javonie Added

Good luck!!

Received Via PM, added Killarious K-Max Maximillion to DFA Swirlies Mining team

Last edited:
Register Solo

Register Solo : Joars Uber Lady

New Ingame Event made! 1h hunt for OLA 04. It's free, and there's extra prizes. HSL. Globals earned there count towards your points here!

There's not much time, event starts in about 1h !

GL :)

The ingame event @ 04 has ended!! Grats to the winners!
1st place: Florian Vlooe Fischer
2nd place: Divinity Deth Undefined
3rd place: Jabez JAG Groove

Those who joined the event just got some extra SIG Points :)

Happy Globals everyone! And Mo Mo who just missed that event and hunting right now ;)

_____

Joars Uber Lady and Vlooe Added to event!

Fluske = 1000 peds
One crappy player = 300 peds

Rewards have been given out to both the participants..

Gratz to both.

Cheers,

Divinity

New Score Has been Posted up! Grats again to today's Ingame Event winners And the winners so far for this week's Promo event!

There's less than a day left until this week's Promo ends! Get MORE out of your globals!!

Check out our FREE ingame "SIG" events for some extra boosts to help you get points with some extra prizes!
Next Event TODAY 21:00-22:00 @ 04 for atrax. Cya There today :)

Scores have been updated!

Solo : Bobby Skankinbob Deluxe

Solo: Karmic Karmic Nature

Status
Back