SIG | Trading Services

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
You might say, another trading service. Whats the big deal? They all do the same thing.​

Well, quite honestly that's true but i want to see if that can be changed. Since the concept might be new, allow me some time to work with the model and see what works best. The service will mature over time and hopefully benefit everyone involved while growing.

3 Modus Operandi or Options​

1. BUY/SELL : You have say X (example ML-35) product which you would like to Buy/Sell. You contact me and we setup price parameters taking into account all considerations. Now i will help you out in achieving that for a % commission.

2. RENTAL WITH COLLATERAL : I usually have quite a few items for sale, either my own or others who have asked me to sell there items. Now if you are interested in renting such items, you will be allowed to do so with either peds or CLD as collateral. The collateral will be a bit higher then the value of the item to ensure that it is returned in proper condition.

Options Include :

1. PED
2. CLD's
3. Item/LA deeds + Rental Fee

3. MODIFIED TRADES: This is basically the additional form of service which will be provided. You have gear which you would like to sell. Lets name the item "X" (example ML-35) . For reasons as diverse as
i. Market liquidity issues
ii. Major devaluation in the price of X
etc etc
you are unable to sell the item. Then we will negotiate
A.) A base price which i will pay to you immediately (Example : 7k)
B.) A % i get to keep once i sell the item above the base price ( Example 25%)
C.) As an additional facility you will also be allowed to buy back the item/gear based on a few conditions if you so desire. This you will mention initially itself and we shall work out a schedule for the above. (Example u want me to keep it for 1 month so u pay me 5% of peds that you get for it)

Strengths of the Service

1. All price checks are free. A lot of people undervalue and sell there gear. This will prevent you from losing too much in a trade due to lack of knowledge of prices

2. For those who need quick cash and end up selling there gear too low, they can avail of the service and potentially limit there losses to a major extent and at times even get a profit out of it.

3. I would be leveraging a bigger audience due to the sheer number of people i know in EU. I have made plenty of item sales in the past, both mine and for others and i consider myself experienced enough to provide one of the best services possible.

4. I will not be taking any item from you without providing collateral in either peds/clds/items. As such you can rest assured that you are not getting scammed in the process.

Terms of Service

1. Please do understand that there are limitations in terms of my capital funding as well as risk management. It might not always be possible to provide the service due to the above.

**** This section will be further adjusted based on feedback received and experience gained ****

PS : Please keep the thread clean and if you have any feedback or clarifications, feel free to pm me.

FOR CONTACT : EITHER PM ON PLANETCALYPSOFORUM.COM OR ADD "DIVINITY DETH UNDEFINED" TO FRIENDS LIST THROUGH INGAME REGISTER

Last edited:
SIG Benefit Program

SIG BENEFIT PROGRAM

1. For every purchase made through me you get 10 points/ 1000 peds of purchase made which can be reimbursed against our gear rental system.

2. Every 100 point will enable you to get 100 ped of discount in my rentals. These points can be collected and have no expiration duration.

3. Please make sure that while purchasing you inform me about the points so that adequate points can be added to your account. These points are non transferable and cannot be used in lieu of collateral requirements.

If there is lack of clarity, please feel free to ask. This is WIP ( Work In Progress) and as such further changes to the program is likely.

Last edited:
This is an individual you can do business with. Honorable, approachable, and just a decent fellow. Having done several transactions with him I can personally attest that he will treat you right and get you what your looking for within reason. Bump for not only a good service offered but also a decent chap!

Nice initiative coming from a nice guy! If you guys want to move your items quick and for a fair price I can recommend div!

This is an individual you can do business with. Honorable, approachable, and just a decent fellow. Having done several transactions with him I can personally attest that he will treat you right and get you what your looking for within reason. Bump for not only a good service offered but also a decent chap!

Nice initiative coming from a nice guy! If you guys want to move your items quick and for a fair price I can recommend div!

Thanks a lot guys for vouching . :) Its always been a pleasure working and talking with you guys.

Cheers,

Divinity

I agree with Vette and Minim...Div is the real deal. I like that this service seems designed to eliminate those deals where the reseller makes a killing and the seller gets shafted. Fair trades with buyback option from a professional, trustworthy and all around good guy.

He's got my approval.

very interesting service, a much needed one, the community can enjoy your experience as a player and a bussiness man :)

i know div for quite some time, and he definatly has what it takes to make such thing work! ;)

+ rep for building a model that can unitilize ur bussiness sense and make it into a win-win situation for your costumers :)!

I agree with Vette and Minim...Div is the real deal. I like that this service seems designed to eliminate those deals where the reseller makes a killing and the seller gets shafted. Fair trades with buyback option from a professional, trustworthy and all around good guy.

He's got my approval.

Thanks a bunch Fez..Appreciate it a lot.. You have hit the nail on the head about why the service was designed. Its future will be designed by all the Entropians though :)

very interesting service, a much needed one, the community can enjoy your experience as a player and a bussiness man :)

i know div for quite some time, and he definatly has what it takes to make such thing work! ;)

+ rep for building a model that can unitilize ur bussiness sense and make it into a win-win situation for your costumers :)!

Long time indeed. Seems like yesterday when i joined EU :) . I remember my first JV in EU being with u and bling and we have come a long long way from there m8.

Cheers to healthy living and profitable gaming,

Divinity ^^

I really like the idea.
It will benefit people like me that are away from EU for long times. I work 14 day’s on and 14 off on a drilling rig and have missed a lot of nice items on the forums that I would have loved to have but missed because of work.:(
I know I will use Divinity services. For this main reason.
:yay:

Excellent Writeup Div and clearly explains the benefits of the service and how it is unique versus others currently out in the market

Don't miss out and take advantage of this great service peeps save time and effort and make the most out of your items; When it comes to Entropia Its Economy and all of Its Various Phasets there is noone id trust more than Div.

Last edited:
I really like the idea.
It will benefit people like me that are away from EU for long times. I work 14 day’s on and 14 off on a drilling rig and have missed a lot of nice items on the forums that I would have loved to have but missed because of work.:(
I know I will use Divinity services. For this main reason.
:yay:

Thx a bunch m8. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Divinity

In my short time of knowing Divinity , i put my complete trust and confidence in him to do the right job by anyone using his services , he has made me a very satisfied customer .

And i can promise you i will always go back to Divinity for his excellent services

I have no doubt in my mind this service will work out for both deth, and anyone else that use's his service.
His prices are always fair and his service is always done with great professional standards.

At times I have rented Items from him and put so much trust in deth that Items borrowed from him have been 110k peds +-
and I have given him my LA worth twice that and both times he has returned the LA for the items without a hitch... I dont think much more then that can be said.

Top job Deth and Good luck with the service I know I will be using it. :wise:

Inno.

Well put together, from someone who, as the replies suggest commands respect from all quarters of our Universe.

Can personally vouch for trading with the guy, always fair, always realistic, and always pragmatic and takes time to make sure everyong leaves a transaction happy. FYI it was a PoE set with items traded and peds and CLD so not a simple deal to broker.

The other thing I'd say (which is what to me is the difference between this and other attempts) is that he is happy to trade on the basis of his ability and contacts to move items on in a fair way and match buyer and seller to the satisfaction of all, rather than taking a ten year old price history from a chart adding 10% and waiting for someone to prey on.

Slappy's thumbs up.

In my short time of knowing Divinity , i put my complete trust and confidence in him to do the right job by anyone using his services , he has made me a very satisfied customer .

And i can promise you i will always go back to Divinity for his excellent services

I have no doubt in my mind this service will work out for both deth, and anyone else that use's his service.
His prices are always fair and his service is always done with great professional standards.

At times I have rented Items from him and put so much trust in deth that Items borrowed from him have been 110k peds +-
and I have given him my LA worth twice that and both times he has returned the LA for the items without a hitch... I dont think much more then that can be said.

Top job Deth and Good luck with the service I know I will be using it. :wise:

Inno.

Well put together, from someone who, as the replies suggest commands respect from all quarters of our Universe.

Can personally vouch for trading with the guy, always fair, always realistic, and always pragmatic and takes time to make sure everyong leaves a transaction happy. FYI it was a PoE set with items traded and peds and CLD so not a simple deal to broker.

The other thing I'd say (which is what to me is the difference between this and other attempts) is that he is happy to trade on the basis of his ability and contacts to move items on in a fair way and match buyer and seller to the satisfaction of all, rather than taking a ten year old price history from a chart adding 10% and waiting for someone to prey on.

Slappy's thumbs up.

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence guys. Will try my best not to disappoint :wtg:

That was an early bump, bump :)

*mod trade* bump..

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence guys. Will try my best not to disappoint :wtg:

Pfffff , i dont think it will be possible for the Divinity Deth to dissapoint :)

Want peds.. Come get it.. :yay:

MOD Trading BUMP

Bumpadoodledoo

Lots of Trading happening daily Bump :yay:

Thanks to all the people who have used the service.

Cheers,

Divinity

Some more done. You want your gear sold, contact me. Painless procedure :)

Back