Skill boosts?

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I've cycled over 4k ped in SME using my atk chip and i've not had a single skill boost on either laser sniper (tagging), MF healing or MF attacking.....

Anyone else had this problem and its only been since the VU!

Its random really.

Some days you can get 0 boosts over a few hours of constant playing, sometimes a bunch of them with a very short time.

I personally haven't seen any difference since the VU,

Yesterday I had like 5-6 of them, the day before 0 over almost the same period of time and PED cycled.

I had a couple of small boosts (~20% for 4 mins) after the VU, even though have hunted for only 2-3 hours total (can't stand the UI for long :D)

I've cycled over 4k ped in SME using my atk chip and i've not had a single skill boost on either laser sniper (tagging), MF healing or MF attacking.....

Anyone else had this problem and its only been since the VU!

I finished the entire feffox mission chain and i reckon i saw the skill boost thing 3 times :) so no idea how the hell that works.

TBH the skill boosts are insignificant so I just ignore them. Give me 1000% skill boost for half an hour and I will pay attention.

TBH the skill boosts are insignificant so I just ignore them. Give me 1000% skill boost for half an hour and I will pay attention.

I have to admit that a well-timed bonus can change my mind about finishing a run prematurely :ahh:

But most of the time they come like this:

wtfbonus.jpg

I have to admit that a well-timed bonus can change my mind about finishing a run prematurely :ahh:

But most of the time they come like this:

wtfbonus.jpg

Ah, you've noticed the pattern then :D

TIP: (MA can see this, I don't care about the puny skill boosts)

If you use a finisher, keep just a small ammo amount on that one (different ammo type, or sword).

The system will think you're about to run out of gas, panic and serve you a carrot more often :)

Just empirical evidence, but is fun if true.

6k ammo cycled now and no skill boost since VU.......

dont wait for skill boost and it will come

:wise:A watched pot never boils

Back