Skill Pill Bug? Skills Gains Missing Upon Relog, Materials Gone, Support Non Responsive

Skill boost that you randomly get, you will lose if you relog or die.

Skill boost that you randomly get, you will lose if you relog or die.
That’s not this persons problem though. If you take a look at her screenshots you can see skill points literally being removed from her avatar upon a relog as if she had chipped them out.

Bump for a resolution.

Is this happening in any other skills besides beauty? Did you do a test run without the skill pill to confirm that the pill is indeed the problem?

Truly hope it's something to do with the bestuy profession because i eat skillpills like air, maybe that's why I'm still noob?!

Is this happening in any other skills besides beauty? Did you do a test run without the skill pill to confirm that the pill is indeed the problem?
It's happening with any skills I gain while doing hair only as far as I can tell. I tested to see if I could duplicate it but otherwise I'm kind of done testing on my own. I throw away enough ped when my avatar is working properly.

If you chip out your freshly gained Skills in that profession you might have negative skills after relogg - which results in you cant gain new skills at all---> you loose all new skills everytime you relogg...

I dont gain Skills since 16.November and Support isnt helpful with that - he told me "We have set to 1 the skills that were negative" but instead this they set them to 0 which means they are still red and I am still not able to gain any new Skills :(

its a little old this, but it sounds like something similar

So are the Skill Gain pills a rip-off? I have not tracked my usage of them, but it looks like it would be a good idea to start. Thank you for the information.

:thumbup:
I highly suggest trying to setup or get a hold of a chat log tracker to help realize that most of the info on the forums and by certain people, is completely wrong.

I also remind people that Mindark has some serious logging of every single activity and transaction, if there is an error they will find it, if there was some kind of bug that gives more than it should, they will kill it.

No new developments from MA's end. I've asked them many times for updates as Live Support suggested would be my best course of action, but no response for the last 2 months.

As for me, I know I'm not going to quit the game entirely or anything, let's be real. But I did decide to not deposit for at least as long as it takes them to fix my avatar. This policy has left me with about 14 ped on my card now and as a result I'm just not logging in too much.

Still no word from MA on this issue. I'd love to play if I could but they let may avatar sit broken for months. At this point if they fixed me today, as I plan to wait to deposit for as long as they make me wait without some sort of communication, I won't be depositing again until August. I guess they have plenty of customers they just don't want me anymore.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/caseclosed-jpg.339493/

This just keeps getting even more outrageous. I didn't complain for nearly 3 weeks and they say that's an extended period of time...case closed. NO!...waiting to hear any response at all for 6 months is an extended period! I still can't get a response let alone a resolution to the problem. I can't chip in or out or gain skills and support is clearly clueless. I'd love to be playing again but I'm starting to think this bug may be terminal.

Come on MA, @Ludvig|MindArk , this is just too embarrassing... I would suspect some inconsistencies in the database, maybe cased by a integer over/underflow while chipping out. Or maybe just a freak bit flip. Whatever the problem is the solution is not to stick your head in the sand.

I have sent a support case asking that the original support case be re-opened. It's been a few weeks since I've asked for it to be re-opened and still no acknowledgement of either case whatsoever.

Well they have agreed to look into the original issue already, again...9 months later. No promises, but they have acknowledged the issue anyway. It's better than nothing I suppose. Even bad customers should not be treated this way. Any suggestions on how to get someone to pay attention to this issue? I want to play my game!!!

Well they have agreed to look into the original issue already, again...9 months later. N. Any suggestions on how to get someone to pay attention to this issue?
This is just sad. If something like this happened to me,, I´d have no desire to keep playing . I would run and never look back . Absolutely horrifying.

This is just sad. If something like this happened to me,, I´d have no desire to keep playing . I would run and never look back . Absolutely horrifying.

I go back and forth between just what you say and a yearning to play the game that I have loved and labored over for so long.

I gave up. After 17 years, they just stole my money and will not respond. I hope it doesnt happen to many of the rest of you. Good luck all! It's been half-real.

Not the biggest of deals I suppose. I'm gonna survive ;). I already found a far less expensive game to play, and I can see it has the potential to keep me intrigued for many years to come. So at least I get to keep the thousands of dollars MA would have gotten from me otherwise! Obvious downside is I miss my friends. Oleg, Keek, Amanda, Renee, Una, and of course my super-disciple, the boy wonder they just call Trouser. Unlike EU, irreplaceable they are.

Sad story. :(

Probably the most expensive "game" in the whole world and one of the most poor supports...

To don't even reply to you is very very bad from ANY type of support even for F2P games let alone for such a old player like you that probably had put tones of money in this "game". Goodluck Millie and if you can please pm me with the name of that new game you playing. Thanks.

@My|MindArk
@Ludvig|MindArk

I'm curious what would happen, if you chipped out the skill, then ate the skill chip before logging out. Whether the game would then allow you to keep the skills from then on, as they are coming from a difference source. Will the game even let you chip out this phantom skill?
Sure you waste ESI but the hair skills are a lot more valuable in comparison. (i think?)

Back