skills/abilities?

"Dutch"

Young
Society
Freelancer
After reading some of these forums, I am curious. If I go minning can I still hunt, if I do, can I only excel at one? Or can I excel at all things I do? As in wepons too, if i use pistols, can i be a master type at that and rifiles?

Yes, gaining skills in one profession has no detrimental effect on any other profession. In fact, many of the skills you gain doing one thing also help with your abilities in other professions.

If you fire pistols your ability to use rifles will also improve as a result. And some of the general skills you gain will also help your mining and crafting a little too.

but you should consider, that you get more effective with rising skills. so if you skill in more than one direction you will have to invest more peds ;)

that i did not know, see, i learn so much by asking nonstupid questions :)

It can be a good Idea to first concentrate on one profession to unlock hidden skills before you start doing other stuff. On the other hand I always think it's good to mix it up a little so it doesn't get boring. Some professions affect others but never in a negative way. You can be a mater at everything so you better get started. :D

Back